ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What is going on with the NFC North?
Womble 05:54 PM Yesterday

What's going on? I still think the Lions are the only decent team out of the 4.
[Reply]
scho63 05:56 PM Yesterday
More wins than losses. Problem solved.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Womble:

What's going on? I still think the Lions are the only decent team out of the 4.

Currently the best division in the NFL.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:00 PM Yesterday
Vikings are going to win that division. Lions just lost Hutchinson.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:00 PM Yesterday
DET is still the team to beat, imo. MIN could take it away from them though. That defense is for real, and the offense is pretty good, and they still don't have Hockensen back yet.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:04 PM Yesterday
They all seem to be playing their entire AFCS and NFCW schedule.... and those two divisions suck.

The end.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Vikings are going to win that division. Lions just lost Hutchinson.
mmmmmmm...

I'm not sure film on Darnold will treat him kindly.

Jefferson is a fucking monster though. And Kirk Cousins is all "where was this Defense all this time?"
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:15 PM Yesterday
I think the Bears still have real problems, but a shit schedule, so Caleb has been able to get right.

We'll see when they play the Vikings and Packers.
[Reply]
notorious 06:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
They all seem to be playing their entire AFCS and NFCW schedule.... and those two divisions suck.

The end.
I was about to say this, but wanted to verify by looking at schedules.

Minnesota has wins against San Fran, Green Bay, and kicked the holy shit out of Houston.

Giants aren't a pushover, but they aren't terrible either.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
mmmmmmm...

I'm not sure film on Darnold will treat him kindly.

Jefferson is a fucking monster though. And Kirk Cousins is all "where was this Defense all this time?"
Play defense, run the ball, throw to JJ. That wins you a lot of regular season games.

Darnold isn't bad enough to fuck up that formula. He can totally Alex Smith that team to the top of the division no problem.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:22 PM Yesterday
Looking ahead....

Vikings
- Lions
- Rams
- Colts
- Jags
- Titans
- Bears
- Cards
- Falcons
- Bears
- Seahawks
- Packers
- Lions

....I mean, holy fucking shit.

Lions
... at least have the Texans, Bills, and 49ers left on their schedule, outside of their entire division schedule.

Packers
...At least they have the Texans and 49ers remaining.

Bears
...The Commanders, I guess, and 49ers. :-)

This is shaping up to be the 2020 AFCN..... OMG, look at all these 11+ win teams, it's a fucking power conference! :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Play defense, run the ball, throw to JJ. That wins you a lot of regular season games.

Darnold isn't bad enough to fuck up that formula. He can totally Alex Smith that team to the top of the division no problem.
Agreed.

I think Darnold is probably better than he gets credit for, he was on some SHIT teams, but I wouldn't be surprised after some better DCs look at the film and find some weaknesses.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:29 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

The end.
Soft schedules do not help in the playoffs

But we got the NFCS
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:28 AM Today
This is why the league baby's QB's. You have one that plays well and you get better competition.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:36 AM Today
Minnesota is really well coached. I know dobbs looked horrendous last year but it always looked like a good team behind a bad qb. Flores has reinvented himself. So yeah I agree that this formula could lead to lots of wins in spite of darnold, who at his worst is still miles better than dobbs.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up