ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**SIXTH of July Royals smoke the Rockies in Denver GDT**
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 11:54 AM 07-06-2024
On the hill for the Rockies, the crown jewel of the Nolan Arenado trade, Austin Gomber. Also referred to as Austin Gromber by the female Rockies play by play lady. If I was Austin that would make me mad and I would tell her how my name is pronounced. But he won't correct her. He has no heart. No self respect. No dignity. His parents are probably just glad he left the house and won't even bother watching the game.

Go Royals!!!

Game starts at like 6:10 pm in Denver. But I don't know what time zone that is.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:18 PM 07-06-2024
This Goober kid sucks. If our offense doesn't spank him around, we have bigger problems than what we thought.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:21 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
This Goober kid sucks. If our offense doesn't spank him around, we have bigger problems than what we thought.
That's who the Cardinals sent to the Rockies for Arenado.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:22 PM 07-06-2024
Game is at 8pm tonight FYI.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 12:32 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
That's who the Cardinals sent to the Rockies for Arenado.
Thanks for not reading even the first sentence of the OP mang geez.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:21 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Thanks for not reading even the first sentence of the OP mang geez.
You couldn't even get the start time right. Why would anyone trust the rest of that dumb shit ramble you call a post.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:56 PM 07-06-2024
Why the fuck are we not playing Massey? Not starting again today.
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:07 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Why the **** are we not playing Massey? Not starting again today.
That tells me his back is acting up and they are hoping rest will do the trick. It seldom does for back issues, unfortunately. Won’t be surprised if he goes back on the IL soon.
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:09 PM 07-06-2024
Oh and that good performance by Pennington last night? Good for an immediate demotion. I like having Bubic but surely someone else from the bullpen (like any of them) could’ve been sent down.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:16 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Oh and that good performance by Pennington last night? Good for an immediate demotion. I like having Bubic but surely someone else from the bullpen (like any of them) could’ve been sent down.
YOU MEAN LIKE SCHRIEBER?!?!!!!
[Reply]
Ocotillo 04:23 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by lewdog:
YOU MEAN LIKE SCHRIEBER?!?!!!!
Schrieber still has options, too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1520401900
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 04:29 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You couldn't even get the start time right. Why would anyone trust the rest of that dumb shit ramble you call a post.
The start time is perfectly accurate I just couldn't tell what time zone it was Mr dillphag. Most places won't tell you what time zone their displayed times are, not even with an asterisk and fine print at the bottom. Not even sports books where exact start times you would think would be very important. I've gone on some pretty epic rants about it before Mr dillphag.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 05:14 PM 07-06-2024
Well... this GDT is off to a banner start...
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 06:04 PM 07-06-2024
I'm sad that Massey is out Mr. Gaby. He seems to be the best hitter on the royals and it's wack to bench him. If I had tickets I'd be pissed off about it. If I had money on the Royals that could be used for a trip to KC for the bengal game, I'd day drink well before first pitch in my insolence!
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:11 PM 07-06-2024
Anyone got a good KC broadcast link?

Found one!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up