ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should we be more worried about the Jets?
gordonelloyd 08:23 PM 07-09-2024
In an earlier thread, I asked who should we be most worried about and concluded that the Jets were number four behind Cincinnati Baltimore and Buffalo. I said that depended on if Rogers returns to his MVP form of 3 years ago.

In reading PFF assessment of strengths of each team I am rethinking the jets. Obviously it all depends on Rogers still. But it is noteworthy that PFF ranks the Jets defence top in the NFL in all three categories: DL, LB, and DB. And the assessment is hard to argue with. at most, they would probably drop a place or two. So very formidable.

On offense, I realized their line had improved, but was struck by PFF grading them at number five. And it was probably smart for them too add depth to their line with their first round draft pick instead of going for a receiver. PFF actually ranks there RB lower than I would. I think Hall is probably only behind McCaffrey. They also rank their receivers fairly low, although Wilson could be among the best and Williams if healthy will be a great addition. And Rogers can make everyone much better. I think they could’ve done a better job in the draft adding to their WR group. Not sure Corley was the best pic at number three. But we will see.

We know Mahomes can beat Allan and Jackson so I am not so worried about Buffalo and Baltimore. I’ve always been most worried about Cincinnati because we know Burroughs can beat us, but Rogers is an unknown quantity. And it looks like he has a better supporting cast than I had realized.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 08:26 PM 07-09-2024
Lol no
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:27 PM 07-09-2024
Nope
[Reply]
saphojunkie 08:27 PM 07-09-2024
Buddy they have a 100 million dollar yacht and no captain.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:28 PM 07-09-2024
Rodgers is not going to make it through the season healthy.

So no
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:29 PM 07-09-2024

[Reply]
Kman34 08:30 PM 07-09-2024
Reading PFF is your first mistake.. Your second was this thread...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:32 PM 07-09-2024
Allan and Burroughs? Are you making up false prophets? Who are these people?

The Jets have the potential to be really, really good this year. But they're definitely not a team to fear more than anyone we've been able to topple over the last several seasons.

If we meet them in the playoffs, it is what it is.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:38 PM 07-09-2024
Um, HELL TO THE FUCK NO! If you want to worry, look to the Texans and the Ravens. J-E-T-S! :-)
[Reply]
RustShack 08:46 PM 07-09-2024
Jets did 911.
[Reply]
wazu 08:47 PM 07-09-2024
Yikes, no. Rodgers was headed downhill in Green Bay. The Jets were going to fail last year even if he stayed healthy. They won't make the playoffs.
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:50 PM 07-09-2024
Jets? I don’t think so. They just don’t have the organizational skills. Plus having a 40 year old head case QB as your general is risky business.
I hope they are competitive and beat up the Bills, Dolphins and Patriots on their way to failure.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:51 PM 07-09-2024
I dont get it. Some talking head had the Jets as the top team to beat this year even ahead of the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:57 PM 07-09-2024
One time I went to a Chiefs/Jets game and there was a fuckin Lions fan sitting in front of us
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:00 PM 07-09-2024
We do need to play the Jets in the playoffs though. It's one of the 5 remaining AFC teams he needs to beat.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up