I am going on 10 years since the divorce.I dating a
Cougar.
Let's figure it out+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:16 AM Today
Okay
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:16 AM Today
Are you already plastered at noon on a Tuesday?
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:17 AM Today
this guy is hammered lmao

i probably would be too if i were him so
[Reply]
Graystoke 11:17 AM Today
Pics of cougar plz
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:19 AM Today
Has any soup in a soup commercial ever made you want to try it
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:20 AM Today
Go for some younger gals bevis
[Reply]
Monticore 11:23 AM Today
Adenomyosis

Adenomyosis (ad-uh-no-my-O-sis) occurs when the tissue that normally lines the uterus (endometrial tissue) grows into the muscular wall of the uterus. The displaced tissue continues to act normally — thickening, breaking down and bleeding — during each menstrual cycle. An enlarged uterus and painful, heavy periods can result.

Doctors aren't sure what causes adenomyosis, but the disease usually resolves after menopause. For women who have severe discomfort from adenomyosis, hormonal treatments can help. Removal of the uterus (hysterectomy) cures adenomyosis
Normal uterus vs. uterus with adenomyosis
Adenomyosis
With adenomyosis, the same tissue that lines the uterus (endometrial tissue) is present within and grows into the muscular walls of your uterus.

Symptoms
Sometimes, adenomyosis causes no signs or symptoms or only mild discomfort. However, adenomyosis can cause:

Heavy or prolonged menstrual bleeding
Severe cramping or sharp, knifelike pelvic pain during menstruation (dysmenorrhea)
Chronic pelvic pain
Painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
Your uterus might get bigger. Although you might not know if your uterus is bigger, you may notice tenderness or pressure in your lower abdomen.
When to see a doctor
If you have prolonged, heavy bleeding or severe cramping during your periods that interferes with your regular activities, make an appointment to see your doctor
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:23 AM Today
Are they considered cougars at your age still? Your 49, so to you a cougar should be like 70+ right?
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Go for some younger gals bevis
yea i’m sure younger girls are lining up around the block tryna sleep w this guy :-)
[Reply]
irafreak 11:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
yea i’m sure younger girls are lining up around the block tryna sleep w this guy :-)
There are plenty of desperate people out there.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:29 AM Today
What are you, some kind of butt ventriloquist?
[Reply]
Spott 11:43 AM Today
This cougar lives near you?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:44 AM Today
Gonna need to see pics of this cougar so i can determine if she's an actual cougar or just an old ugly bitch.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:53 AM Today
A tail doesn't make it a cougar
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up