ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Media Center>Star Wars: Heir to the Empire
Hammock Parties 10:48 AM 05-16-2023
Oh my sweet summer child

🚨 BREAKING - Dave Filoni's #StarWars Movie To Be Called "Heir To The Empire"

In what might not be a surprise, Filoni's upcoming movie is reportedly taking the name of the original novel that introduced Grand Admiral Thrawn. pic.twitter.com/UCg3Aqm74P

— Nerdgazm (@NerdgazmNet) May 16, 2023

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:36 AM 05-16-2023
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:45 AM 05-16-2023
In this analogy... Disney is the Chimp and Star Wars is the frog.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:05 PM 05-16-2023
Directed by Filoni. Produced by Favreau.

It will succeed.
[Reply]
007 03:54 PM 05-16-2023
OH HELL YES
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:00 PM 05-16-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
In this analogy... Disney is the Chimp and Star Wars is the frog.

Extra ribbited for his pleasure.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:30 PM 05-16-2023
Meh. Unless Disney comes out and announces this as a soft reboot and the sequel trilogy gets retconned hard to get too excited about this. Abrams and Kennedy have already done irreparable damage to the characters of Luke, Han, and Leia and honestly wish they'd just leave them the fuck alone at this point.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:30 PM 05-16-2023
Should be decent regardless with Filoni, though.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:25 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Meh. Unless Disney comes out and announces this as a soft reboot and the sequel trilogy gets retconned hard to get too excited about this. Abrams and Kennedy have already done irreparable damage to the characters of Luke, Han, and Leia and honestly wish they'd just leave them the **** alone at this point.
would be great if they could just say "it was a dream" or "alternate universe" nonsense and then let Favreau take it from there.

Would be nice to remove the steaming dump they laid on a generation's chest from history.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:46 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
would be great if they could just say "it was a dream" or "alternate universe" nonsense and then let Favreau take it from there.

Would be nice to remove the steaming dump they laid on a generation's chest from history.
Just sucks the actors are already either gone or have no interest in returning. That was our last chance with them and they fucking blew it.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:16 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:

Sadly I don't think they could do it unless that cunt Kennedy gets shitcanned; she would never allow it. Of course, she should have been jettisoned years ago. I guess there's a chance that Disney will realize how much damage her and the rest of the Hollywood bubble fucks have done to their cash cow, but I doubt it.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 04:38 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Just sucks the actors are already either gone or have no interest in returning. That was our last chance with them and they ****ing blew it.
No one’s ever really gone…..
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:52 AM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
No one’s ever really gone…..

[Reply]
Frazod 11:55 AM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
The trouble is doing that is very time consuming and expensive, although I can only assume that as the technology advances it will be less so going forward. It makes more sense for the roles to simply be recast. And while we all know Sebastian Stan is a natural fit as Hamill's Luke, I can't think of anybody who has such a close resemblance to Ford or Fisher, so that might generate some fan backlash.

Personally, I'd take recasting the roles over continuing down the wretched Jar Jar Abrams storyline.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:20 PM 05-18-2023
Leia should 100% be played by Millie Bobby Brown. The only problem is she's 19. I wonder if you could age her up to 28 with makeup/tech. That would be the approximate age of Leia during the events of The Mandalorian.

Not sure about Ford. The actor has to be about 40, which is...an issue...with Millie :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up