ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>It might be time to have a talk about Travis Kelce
TLO 06:16 PM 09-15-2024
He looks old and tired. I'm afraid we're seeing a very steep decline from one of the best TEs in NFL history.
[Reply]
JimNasium 06:17 PM 09-15-2024
He good.
[Reply]
notorious 06:17 PM 09-15-2024
He will be there when it really counts: The Playoffs.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:18 PM 09-15-2024
Let him sandbag now while we can get away with it, I'll reserve judgement for the playoffs
[Reply]
BWillie 06:19 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
He looks old and tired. I'm afraid we're seeing a very steep decline from one of the best TEs in NFL history.
Such talk is not allowed on Chiefsplanet because it hurts the feelings of the locals
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:19 PM 09-15-2024
Need to have a talk about the Chiefs utilizing Gray and Wiley more.

Preserve Kelce for the playoffs, but don’t abandon TE production.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 06:20 PM 09-15-2024
It might be time for you to drink antifreeze.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:21 PM 09-15-2024
I think he'll be good later on, but I never understood the additional pay for what was NOT an extension. What was the impetus for giving him more of our valuable cap?
[Reply]
DaFace 06:21 PM 09-15-2024
Pretty sure we've had this conversation multiple times every season for the past few years.

He's not going to put up 1000 this season, but he would have had a decent game if not for a hold.
[Reply]
Otter 06:21 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
He good.

No, he's not.

He sat on his ass waiting for teammates to help him up after the plays were over and he's no where near the threat he he's been in the past.

Being set for life financially and banging a celebrity with even more bank can take the edge off your hunting knife.

I'll bet a month's salary this is his last season.

He wants to see if he can be on the 3-peat team. I love him as much as you but the guy just doesn't have the fire and he's beat up and turns 35 next month. Did I mention he's set for life and has no reason to get beat up anymore?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:22 PM 09-15-2024
He looks slow and I’d be lying if I said I haven’t had the same thoughts.

That said it’s been two games.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:22 PM 09-15-2024
Way too early.

Who in the passing game killed it today? Rice had a couple plays but no one was just a consistent problem for Cincy. And to be honest, that’s how it always is against them.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:23 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
No, he's not.

He sat on his ass waiting for teammates to help him up after the plays were over and he's no where near the threat he he's been in the past.

Being set for life financially and banging a celebrity with even more bank can take the edge off your hunting knife.

I'll bet a month's salary this is his last season.
I'll bet a month's salary this is NOT what is happening, last season or not.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:23 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I think he'll be good later on, but I never understood the additional pay for what was NOT an extension. What was the impetus for giving him more of our valuable cap?
Probably a good faith payment for years of being underpaid as well as the fact that he brought all the Swifties to the Chiefs, making bank for the Clarks.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:24 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Probably a good faith payment for years of being underpaid as well as the fact that he brought all the Swifties to the Chiefs, making bank for the Clarks.
That's fine; give him some cash after he retires. Zero reason to give him additional money against our cap.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up