ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick MAHOMES: Career PLAYOFF HIGHLIGHTS (all 18 games)
Stryker 08:44 PM 07-21-2024
https://youtu.be/54XZuSVKizY?si=4mMotVjxDAMqssUF
[Reply]
wazu 09:14 PM 07-21-2024
Wow, did not remember that we were scoreless in the first half against the Patriots.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:23 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Wow, did not remember that we were scoreless in the first half against the Patriots.
I remember it like it was yesterday. Our defense couldn't get off the field and Bill did what he does. Fucking Bob Sutton.
[Reply]
George Liquor 09:26 PM 07-21-2024
I do because I was at that game.

F Dee Ford
[Reply]
wazu 11:07 PM 07-21-2024
Damn Bob Sutton for not scoring any points in the first half!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 05:57 AM 07-22-2024
Opened this thinking I was going to watch it before my morning meeting. It's an hour long of Mahomes. Guess I'll get through two games before the meeting.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 06:11 AM 07-22-2024
You had a geriatric Brady who didn't do a thing in the following SB game against the Rams but our D some how made him look great. That game was on Bob Sutton as well as Dee Ford. Also the Pats got lucky the ball didn't touch Edelman on that punt that Sorenson took to the end zone.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:13 PM 07-22-2024
Remember when that Colts team was supposed to beat us with Marlon Mack or whatever? Also, DAMN its been so long since Damien Williams and Eric Fisher. In a weird way I miss some of these guys.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:30 PM 07-22-2024
I still remember watching the Colts game just assuming the worst and then the muffed punt I just assumed that was it. My how times have changed on expectations in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:05 PM 07-22-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I still remember watching the Colts game just assuming the worst and then the muffed punt I just assumed that was it. My how times have changed on expectations in the playoffs.
I was there in person in all that damn snow. I kept waiting for the because Chiefs moment but other than that punt issue they were flawless.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:07 PM 07-22-2024
Yep. The best offense of the Mahomes era too.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:27 PM 07-22-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Remember when that Colts team was supposed to beat us with Marlon Mack or whatever? Also, DAMN its been so long since Damien Williams and Eric Fisher. In a weird way I miss some of these guys.
Not weird at all. Fisher ended up becoming a plus starter by the end and playoff Damien is easily the best of the RBBC era after Kareem (yes, even better than Pacheco, IMO).
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:34 PM 07-22-2024
I have that guy in the same column as the kicker who shall not be named.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:25 PM 07-22-2024
That Dee offsides was soooo bullshit
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:47 PM 07-22-2024
Downvoted you by mistake, I am shamed.

I did not remember that either, BB was the only dude who could even slightly contain us back in those days. It was so annoying.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up