« First < 49899596979899 100101102103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns
TLO 07:10 PM 08-27-2021
Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:15 PM 09-12-2021
I am so sick of us fucking up the simple things and pulling some win out of our asses at the end "Cause talent."

We will never be a truly great team if we continue to shit our pants the 1st half of every fucking game we play.

I fully expected this would be the game we put our big boy pants on and grew up but it was just more of the same...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:39 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
If that's true, then the Chiefs are much worse than anyone expected, and we should prepare ourselves for one of the worst records in KC's history.
Nah we toyed with them shorthanded and Patrick Ma Jordan hit a back breaking shot with seconds remaining over Faker Ehlo
[Reply]
staylor26 07:41 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I am so sick of us fucking up the simple things and pulling some win out of our asses at the end "Cause talent."

We will never be a truly great team if we continue to shit our pants the 1st half of every fucking game we play.

I fully expected this would be the game we put our big boy pants on and grew up but it was just more of the same...
We will never be a truly great team?

:-)

News flash: We already are…
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:42 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Nah we toyed with them shorthanded and Patrick Ma Jordan hit a back breaking shot with seconds remaining over Faker Ehlo
What game were you watching, because that's not at all what happened.

Actually just tell us what you're smoking. I may want to pick of that up this week.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:43 PM 09-12-2021

Uhhh that's the definition of a great team. That's how legendary QBs win in the NFL. Always have always will
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:43 PM 09-12-2021

Actually just tell us what you're smoking. I may want to pick of that up this week.
Absolutely packed their shit in in the 2nd half. Faker has proven he CANNOT bring a team back in pure passing situations
[Reply]
notorious 07:44 PM 09-12-2021

Let Peeg go, he's on a roll.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:45 PM 09-12-2021
Same....old....sorry ass....Browns
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:46 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Fuck ya brah. Still get that win high even when it's expected
[Reply]
notorious 07:47 PM 09-12-2021
**** ya brah. Still get that win high even when it's expected
IT NEVER GETS OLD MY MAN
[Reply]
Rausch 07:48 PM 09-12-2021
Same....old....sorry ass....Browns
I disagree.

They're a legit division round playoff team...
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:49 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Oh, I don't really care. I know he's probably more than half in the bag. Or he really is smoking some good delusional shit.
[Reply]
notorious 07:49 PM 09-12-2021
Oh, I don't really care. I know he's probably more than half in the bag. Or he really is smoking some good delusional shit.
He's firing on all cylinders.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:50 PM 09-12-2021
I disagree.

They're a legit division round playoff team...
We have MJ...they have mini Craig Ehlo. This is what happens in the clutch. They are that scrappy 7/8 seed begging to get bounced
[Reply]
MGRS13 07:51 PM 09-12-2021
Chiefs proved they’ve been there and done that. Veteran championship caliber team that never panics. They have their issues no doubt, but managed the storm and rallied when necessary. Browns played well, but tightened up in crunch time. peed down the proverbial leg. Not quite ready for prime time.
[Reply]
Page 99 of 106
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103 > Last »
Up