Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns
TLO 07:10 PM 08-27-2021
Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:44 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
How many times have we seen this approach? It's what "the tape" says to do but nobody's got the endurance to do it.
It never works unless 15 is hurt.
[Reply]
eDave 06:45 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
It never works unless 15 is hurt.
Whittle it down and, yea, you gotta have a 15.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:45 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
How many times have we seen this approach? It's what "the tape" says to do but nobody's got the endurance to do it.
It just isn't sustainable. You have to play mistake free football for 60 minutes. And that just realistically doesn't happen.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:46 PM 09-12-2021

Ooooooofffffffff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 06:48 PM 09-12-2021
The odd thing about cream is how it always rises to the top (even when it takes a while to do it). The funny thing about that little white speck that you see in chicken shit is that it’s also chicken shit.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:51 PM 09-12-2021
Well, I guess we can finally put to bed the silly idea that CLE isn't a real football team.

And that dumb saying "the Browns are just the Browns." If not for an uncharacteristic Chubb fumble and a muffed punt, KC probably loses that game.

I think we can also put to rest the dumb idea that TM is just some kind of 'swagger' cheerleader. He is the captain of the secondary and one of the best safeties in the league, period. We need to pay him.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:54 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Well, I guess we can finally put to bed the silly idea that CLE isn't a real football team.

And that dumb saying "the Browns are just the Browns." If not for an uncharacteristic Chubb fumble and a muffed punt, KC probably loses that game.

I think we can also put to rest the dumb idea that TM is just some kind of 'swagger' cheerleader. He is the captain of the secondary and one of the best safeties in the league, period. We need to pay him.
HB is a bad ass most of the time. But he got embarrassed in the SB, and it was t a good look. We owe him respect from our 2 SB runs, but he’s not at an age where I’d give him more than a 2 year extension.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:58 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Nah. Still same old Browns
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:00 PM 09-12-2021
The Browns losing again proved they’re a real team :-)
[Reply]
notorious 07:01 PM 09-12-2021
What the fuck, I'll put it here, too.

Originally Posted by :
I feel like this is how it's going to go for the next 10 years against the Chiefs. It feels like late 80s Cavs vs Michael Jordan led Bulls.

[Reply]
Megatron96 07:02 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
HB is a bad ass most of the time. But he got embarrassed in the SB, and it was t a good look. We owe him respect from our 2 SB runs, but he’s not at an age where I’d give him more than a 2 year extension.
I would have to go back and really watch the SB to have an educated analysis of HB's performance, but it's not really relevant. His performance in the SB win was nearly flawless, so what then?

Regardless, if you don't want to sign him over his performance in a single game, then please show me the list of comparative safeties that are one year younger that we can sign next season. Otherwise, KC should find a way to sign Mathieu and secure our future for the next three years.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:03 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Nah. Still same old Browns
If that's true, then the Chiefs are much worse than anyone expected, and we should prepare ourselves for one of the worst records in KC's history.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:04 PM 09-12-2021

#HereWeGo pic.twitter.com/69YvUiK44e

— Brian Campbell (@BrianCampbell1_) September 12, 2021

[Reply]
arrwheader 07:09 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by West:
Good game guys. The “blow out easy win” you guys expected
Hey thanks, now fuck off pussy. Eat that L and limp off back to whatever Browns corner of the internet you hail from.

Eat shit.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
eDave 07:11 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Hey thanks, now fuck off pussy. Eat that L and limp off back to whatever Browns corner of the internet you hail from.

Eat shit.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
2nd half was a blowout.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 106
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102 > Last »
Up