[Reply]
Delano 06:04 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by West:
I’ll let you guys get back to your bandwagon thread. Good reading

BYEEEEEEEEE
[Reply]
rydogg58 06:05 PM 09-12-2021
One way name-calling and Missouri hill-billy trash is all you can stand. Can’t take it, don’t dish it
Lol...so much sand in your vagina. Your bitch team lost and you are still over here crying about it on a chiefs board.

I'm gonna go watch Surfs Up and be happy and move on. You'll still be crying over here, and screaming at the walls until your team finally wins. Fuck off, loser.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:05 PM 09-12-2021
I’ll let you guys get back to your bandwagon thread. Good reading
Suck the brown off my dick after I put it in your mom's ass. Bitch.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:06 PM 09-12-2021
I hope your kids die of cancer. You’re insufferable
Probably in your room punching a pillow and rage posting. It’ll be okay. There’s more to life than football. Keep your chin up.

Oh yeah, and the Browns lost LMFAO!!!!!!!! Eat shit!!!!
[Reply]
eDave 06:06 PM 09-12-2021
Nice
Even your sick ass comment was that of somebody who doesn't know shit about nothing. So, please, fuck off.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:07 PM 09-12-2021
@cwilliamsNFL ran his mouth all week pimping the Browns, now that shitposter is blocking all Chiefs fans collecting receipts on him.

Twitter tards are the worst. No accountability.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:08 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I actually want to say good things about the Browns.

But trolls ruin it.

So glad we flushed them down the drain.
Yeah thats the tough part. These guys have been losers for years, way worse than us, and are finally tasting success.

I wanna give them props and tell them to be proud, but its hard when the trolls are salty ass bitches.
[Reply]
eDave 06:10 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Yeah thats the tough part. These guys have been losers for years, way worse than us, and are finally tasting success.

I wanna give them props and tell them to be proud, but its hard when the trolls are salty ass bitches.
I don't recall anyone here predicting an easy win. There's good respect for Cleveland in here.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:12 PM 09-12-2021
The bottom line is despite all the talent on both sides of the ball for the Browns is that as soon as it became Mahomes vs Mayfield sometime around the second half the Chiefs outscored the Browns something like 23-7.

And for all the Browns defensive additions and improvements and talk about the Chiefs weak line, which didn’t play great, the Chiefs still won. All it took was an offensive line to not be four quarters of terrible and a few Chiefs stops for them to beat a top contender.

The Browns made the game exactly like they wanted in the first half. It couldn’t have gone much better but it didn’t matter, because Mahomes > Mayfield by a lot. Ultimately that was the most common messaging in this thread pregame and it still holds true.
[Reply]
Dayze 06:12 PM 09-12-2021
West :-)

typical Cleveland fan; the Browns are the only thing that make their lives worth living....beause they live in Cleveland :-)

Cleveland is a good team. but rather than discussing it, It insists on being a douche :-)
what was that stat about Cleveland's winning percentage against teams with a winning record?

I'm sure West will be along here to tell us.
Fucking douche bag.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:16 PM 09-12-2021
Man, west's vagina is mighty salty after this one. Welp, there's always next year lil guy
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:19 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The bottom line is despite all the talent on both sides of the ball for the Browns is that as soon as it became Mahomes vs Mayfield sometime around the second half the Chiefs outscored the Browns something like 23-7.

And for all the Browns defensive additions and improvements and talk about the Chiefs weak line, which didn’t play great, the Chiefs still won. All it took was an offensive line to not be four quarters of terrible and a few Chiefs stops for them to beat a top contender.

The Browns made the game exactly like they wanted in the first half. It couldn’t have gone much better but it didn’t matter, because Mahomes > Mayfield by a lot. Ultimately that was the most common messaging in this thread pregame and it still holds true.
This was easily one of Mayfield's best performances, too. He played a near perfect game. Just wasn't enough.
[Reply]
eDave 06:21 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:

Excellent post. Mayfield knows it too. He's gotta beat Mahomes to be considered anything and he knows that too. They all do. Though I think he's really really good.
[Reply]
Page 96 of 106
« First < 46869293949596 979899100 > Last »
Up