ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 173
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
BossChief 10:58 PM 10-08-2023
At one point, Skyy is going to “tweak a hamstring” or something and miss a couple weeks that opens the door for Ross, right? They gotta get Ross, Rice and Watson more reps.

It’s probably gonna happen similarly to how Pacheco took the starters role last year.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:36 PM 10-08-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Watsons been showing up big time.
He's showing up because we don't have anyone else.

The other question is what in the hell is up with MVS? Hes having a disaster of a year so far. I expect more from him but to be fair to MVS he plays best off of another WR #1 where he can run vertical and we just dont have that.

Mahomes is a god damned wizard.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:01 AM 10-09-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
At one point, Skyy is going to “tweak a hamstring” or something and miss a couple weeks that opens the door for Ross, right? They gotta get Ross, Rice and Watson more reps.

It’s probably gonna happen similarly to how Pacheco took the starters role last year.
Andy plans it this way. Vets early, best players late.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:29 AM 10-09-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He's showing up because we don't have anyone else.

The other question is what in the hell is up with MVS? Hes having a disaster of a year so far. I expect more from him but to be fair to MVS he plays best off of another WR #1 where he can run vertical and we just dont have that.

Mahomes is a god damned wizard.
I keep saying it.

Watson does what MVS does and does it better.

And Mahomes knows it.
[Reply]
Pinchshot 01:23 AM 10-09-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Andy plans it this way. Vets early, best players late.
This
[Reply]
CupidStunt 04:47 AM 10-09-2023
I really like Rice in ways I never liked Skyy, Toney, Hardman or much anyone else. I really hope Mahomes just starts peppering him with targets one game and everyone realises he could be THAT guy.
[Reply]
crispystl 05:25 AM 10-09-2023
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
I really like Rice in ways I never liked Skyy, Toney, Hardman or much anyone else. I really hope Mahomes just starts peppering him with targets one game and everyone realises he could be THAT guy.
I can't wait until he puts a little more weight on and gets through an entire year in the NFL weight room. Dude is going to have a couple plays where he breaks 4-5 tackles and then drags 2-3 more bodies along with him for long TDs.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:55 AM 10-09-2023
Just kicking a dead horse here but this is a critical Rice/Moore distinction:

Look at this route - he doesn't fuck around foot firing to try to get a clean release. He doesn't do anything cute to create separation. He goes DIRECTLY at his man knowing how fast he needs to get into the route. DB tries to get physical and Rice just bodies through him; simply out-physicals him to get that little bit of inside leverage.

More critically he gets it EXACTLY where he needs to get it. Not a yard early, not a yard late. Not too deep and not too shallow. He stays on his route, gets a foot of separation right when it's expected and creates a lane for Mahomes to fire a dart into.

THAT'S what Moore doesn't do. That's why I say those 'yards of separation' stat don't mean dick. Because a foot of separation on this play meant everything and it was truly all that was needed.

It wasn't THAT he got separation, it was when and where he got it that sets him apart from Moore.

He simply knows what he needs to do out there to be a part of the progression. All too often I'm not seeing that from Moore. I suspect he'd have seen the DB lining up over top of him and tried to foot fire then juke outside before cutting inside and by then the safeties will have crashed down into that hole and Mahomes would've moved onto the next guy.

Wanna know why Rice is getting targets and Moore isn't? That play is your answer.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:01 AM 10-09-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I keep saying it.

Watson does what MVS does and does it better.

And Mahomes knows it.
:-)
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:50 AM 10-09-2023
Seems like all the talk about Rice being "NFL ready" as a rookie was pretty accurate. Besides some dropsies, this guy looks the part.

I'd just give him more snaps.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 AM 10-09-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-)
It's true. He's a deep threat with more physicality and better hands.

MVS might be trade bait at the deadline. He doesn't do anything Watson can't do. Watson has gobbled up his targets.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:56 AM 10-09-2023

MVS might be trade bait at the deadline. He doesn't do anything Watson can't do. Watson has gobbled up his targets.
We aren't trading MVS...
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:57 AM 10-09-2023

LOL. Go watch the All-22. Seriously.

MVS is dragging multiple defenders everywhere he goes so people like Watson can find 1v1 matchups that Mahomes can expose. Watson is a role player even more so than MVS is.

It's like saying Gray is more valuable than Kelce because Gray had a couple of nice grabs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:01 AM 10-09-2023

MVS is dragging multiple defenders everywhere he goes so people like Watson can find 1v1 matchups that Mahomes can expose. Watson is a role player even more so than MVS is.

It's like saying Gray is more valuable than Kelce because Gray had a couple of nice grabs.
Bad comp, because Watson leads all the receivers in yardage.

It's clear Watson is Mahomes preferred downfield target now.

I still like MVS but I think his days are numbered.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:09 AM 10-09-2023

Or like saying Frank Clark was more critical in the post-season than Chris Jones because he got more sacks.

It's just real bad analysis.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 173
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143 > Last »
Up