ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 93
« First < 43838990919293
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Mosbonian 07:19 AM Today
Give me one good reason we would want to bring in Hopkins....thus far he hasn't seemed to ever be too interested in playing here when he was looking for a new home.

Johnson and Cooper seem to be the best bets.....and Kirk to me is not an answer.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
I'm super down for Cooper, but I DAMN sure hope a change of scenery fixes his drops because his production isn't all on Watson.
I think they said last week something like 50% of his targets were inaccurate throws. Amari isn’t and never was some generational Justin Jefferson WR. But he’s going to play way better with a qb who gives a shit and will actually find him opportunities
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Give me one good reason we would want to bring in Hopkins....thus far he hasn't seemed to ever be too interested in playing here when he was looking for a new home.

Johnson and Cooper seem to be the best bets.....and Kirk to me is not an answer.
I honestly don’t hate the play. It’s like getting a cheap one night stand who’s crazy in the sack and doesn’t want you to call afterwards. Rent him for a half season knowing that next year we will get rice back and a chance to further bolster the position. I don’t think he is what he once was, but i have always believed that even if it’s not mahomes’ go to a chuck it up so the wr can grab it is the kind of WR mahomes could really use right now. We need to get bigger ADOT quick hitters.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 01:22 PM Today
It feels like Cooper is the perfect target. Salary fits without any restructure, trade compensation is likely a 5th. Cleveland and Watson are imploding.

Mahomes could use a guy who can go up and get the ball even if he's covered. Amari is very good anywhere on the field, not just a middle or deep guy.

I believe this is the #1 option.

I would love to see Deonte Johnson as he is the perfect WR type that Andy seems to prefer. He is younger and very productive. The money is a hurdle for sure but not impossible like Adams or Hill. Not sure why the Panthers would give him up (by far their best player) but it is the Panthers so its possible.

Hopkins would be great as he can fit any system. He too can play anywhere on the field and is ultra reliable as far as catch rate. Injury is obviously a concern but no worse than Juju?

Ridley got the bag but screwed himself, not a realistic option BUT openly crying for the Ball might make Tennessee more inclined to trade Hopkins?

To me Cooper is the guy, everything seems perfect for this trade to happen.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
It feels like Cooper is the perfect target. Salary fits without any restructure, trade compensation is likely a 5th. Cleveland and Watson are imploding.

Mahomes could use a guy who can go up and get the ball even if he's covered. Amari is very good anywhere on the field, not just a middle or deep guy.

I would love to see Deonte Johnson as he is the perfect WR type that Andy seems to prefer. He is younger and very productive. The money is a hurdle for sure but not impossible like Adams or Hill. Not sure why the Panthers would give him up (by far their best player) but it is the Panthers so its possible.

Hopkins would be great as he can fit any system. He too can play anywhere on the field and is ultra reliable as far as catch rate. Injury is obviously a concern but no worse than Juju?

Ridley got the bag but screwed himself, not a realistic option BUT openly crying for the Ball might make Tennessee more inclined to trade Hopkins?

Stop wasting time. Overpay if you have to. The earlier you get him the better he will be since he needs time to learn the offense.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:01 PM Today
Jalin Hyatt would cost around a 5th, have two more years of a cheap rookie deal and plays in a similar system to KC because Kafka is their OC. Plus he would bring that speed element Reid wanted with Brown.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Jalin Hyatt would cost around a 5th, have two more years of a cheap rookie deal and plays in a similar system to KC because Kafka is their OC. Plus he would bring that speed element Reid wanted with Brown.
I would want no part of Jalin Hyatt. The next Kadarius Toney. People will say ohh he's so talented. If he's so talented then how come he can't play football?
[Reply]
New World Order 03:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:

Feels like there could be some bidding for cooper
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
He's garbage.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 93
« First < 43838990919293
Up