ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 925 of 2138
« First < 425825875915921922923924925 926927928929935975102514251925 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The 10pm thread (archived)
crazycoffey 10:00 PM 01-05-2007
The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.
crazycoffey 10:04 PM 03-13-2007
Originally Posted by Joie:
Which street corner is it?

the corner of fifth and desperate.

fifth of whiskey?
Simply Red 10:04 PM 03-13-2007
Originally Posted by greg63:
I didn't know you were feeling ill. Glad to see that you're better. :-)

Yep. Thanks. I guess it was a mild kidney-infection. I feel almost 100 percent. Thanks. please take a look at my reply to you on the preceeding page. I've been wondering about that for a while.
crazycoffey 10:06 PM 03-13-2007
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire:
you were in law enforcement right?

yes, I was actually at a department where I was crossed trained and duel certified, so I was on the Police side, but went through the fire acadamy and carried a fire suit in the trunk (while I was in a car, I went to Motors soon after the acadamys)

Where do you work, my Red Brother......
ChiefsFire 10:08 PM 03-13-2007
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
yes, I was actually at a department where I was crossed trained and duel certified, so I was on the Police side, but went through the fire acadamy and carried a fire suit in the trunk (while I was in a car, I went to Motors soon after the acadamys)

We will just say somewhere in the kc area...ive been known to post and read while on duty and Id rather not give up my exact locale...did you work in the area?
milkman 10:10 PM 03-13-2007

So you were bi?
greg63 10:11 PM 03-13-2007
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
And forgive me in advance if I missed something: But is your mom doing better. I have yet to see an update and would like to know

Mom is doing a lot better. Her diabetes and CHF are for the most part controlled. Thanks for the concern buddy! :-)
ChiefsFire 10:11 PM 03-13-2007
Originally Posted by milkman:
So you were bi?

haha

nah..he couldnt cut it as a full fledge firefighter, he had to carry a gun to make up for his shortcomings
crazycoffey 10:13 PM 03-13-2007
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire:
We will just say somewhere in the kc area...ive been known to post and read while on duty and Id rather not give up my exact locale...did you work in the area?

No, I was down in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, now living in the St. Louis Area.

I am glad you answered with ambiguity, I didn't mean to expose your exact location, but if you were on the East side of the State (MO), there could be some networking thoughts to pursue, that's all.

I will ask if you know of a program similiar to the POST program for the Police, I didn't know about it for a while, and just curious if there is a similiar program for firemen.

It was like testing out of the acadamy because of the past acadamy and work experience in another state.
Simply Red 10:13 PM 03-13-2007
Mom is doing a lot better. Her diabetes and CHF are for the most part controlled. Thanks for the concern buddy! :-)

Anytime, I'm glad to hear that.
crazycoffey 10:14 PM 03-13-2007
So you were bi?

:-)

well, Yes.

Bi-Certified.
ChiefsFire 10:14 PM 03-13-2007

I am glad you answered with ambiguity, I didn't mean to expose your exact location, but if you were on the East side of the State (MO), there could be some networking thoughts to pursue, that's all.

I will ask if you know of a program similiar to the POST program for the Police, I didn't know about it for a while, and just curious if there is a similiar program for firemen.

It was like testing out of the acadamy because of the past acadamy and work experience in another state.
not familiar with POST...what is it?
greg63 10:14 PM 03-13-2007
So you were bi?
...lingual???
007 10:14 PM 03-13-2007

tone down the language bud. Ambiguity might be too tough for most of the members here to understand.
crazycoffey 10:14 PM 03-13-2007

ah, yes, glad to hear the good news on the moms.
Simply Red 10:15 PM 03-13-2007
Coffey, Joie, MM, HalfCan, how's everypussy?
Page 925 of 2138
« First < 425825875915921922923924925 926927928929935975102514251925 > Last »
Up