ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 173
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:05 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Because it's not Madden. This ain't just plug and play and you've gotta be able to blend all that.

They aren't a "choir boys" only operation, so if they're avoiding a guy because of character stuff, well I'm prone to chalk that one up to "they know more than us".
Avoiding a guy because of poor character is one thing.

Drafting one because of exemplary character is another entirely.

I have no problem with character breakign ties or even carrying more weight than that. But like I said, it should never EVER be the first things you talk about.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:05 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
And that is fair too, I've never truly understood teams who avoid the major talents because "oh he's a jerk"
If a guy is a jerk in front of a coaching staff in a time that could be pretty detrimental to there future, then the guy is either extremely immature and/or a possible locker room cancer. I get why you wouldn't wanna invest in that. Same with guys that get popped for weed at the combine. I have no problem if someone smokes, but if they can't take a break to get there system clean enough to make it through such an important drug test, then that reflects poorly on there character.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:31 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I think he's 0-5 vs man is what I saw in a thread. I don't really think the sample size is enough to say anything at all. It damn sure ain't enough to burst my bubble about his potential. Keep trying though, bud, I'm sure you'll get something to turn us all doom and gloom soon!

It's not about "doom and gloom," bud.

It's about being objective about their performance so far. The fact that it's not great is simply facts as they present themselves right now.

I've always said that I expect them to improve over the course of the season, and I still hold that belief.

The problem right now is that I also believed they'd begin the season better than they have; I thought the floor would be a little higher than what it is.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:15 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
What it really goes to show is that Flowers and Addison would have been really great fits and it's to bad we couldn't make one of them happen.
After Pat practicing with Flowers days before the draft and Flowers gushing about it, I’ll forever think that’s who we were trying to trade up for.

It’s too bad Baltimore went out and went crazy at the position to prop up their running back.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:54 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Rams WR is terrible right now. It's Van Jefferson and a bunch of shit bc Cupp is injured.

Tutu Atwell is like 5'9" 175 lbs soaking wet so of course they're force feeding Puka.

The Rams WR room is so bad right now that they signed Demarcus Robinson. This isn't hard dude. Rice is clearly getting more snaps bc Toney is injured and on a pitch count.
Van Jefferson and a bunch of shit?

Van Jefferson is easily the worst of the 3 in terms of Atwell, Puka, and him. Puka leads the entire league in receptions and Atwell is in the top 20. Jefferson is averaging 2 catches a game. 8 receptions with a grand total of 8 yac yards.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:07 PM 10-08-2023
The kid is less than 2 yards from having 4 TD's in 5 games. He's on pace for 7 though and that is awesome
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:09 PM 10-08-2023
Yeah I think its time to take off the training wheels for Mr. Rashee Rice.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 07:10 PM 10-08-2023
Rice showing some nice flashes.
[Reply]
Bump 07:17 PM 10-08-2023
at least this guy has potential
[Reply]
carcosa 07:19 PM 10-08-2023
He's gonna have a huge game soon, I can feel it!!!
[Reply]
scho63 07:23 PM 10-08-2023
The WRs had their moments today. Mahomes actually had a bout of inaccuracy today.

That big drop by Ross on that pass right in his chest was a bad moment.

Watson makes another big yardage catch. Dude is close to our best WR and many here wanted him cut.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:34 PM 10-08-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
If a guy is a jerk in front of a coaching staff in a time that could be pretty detrimental to there future, then the guy is either extremely immature and/or a possible locker room cancer. I get why you wouldn't wanna invest in that. Same with guys that get popped for weed at the combine. I have no problem if someone smokes, but if they can't take a break to get there system clean enough to make it through such an important drug test, then that reflects poorly on there character.
There is a difference....a huge difference in a jerk who doesn't work hard....and a jerk who works hard.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:23 PM 10-08-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
The WRs had their moments today. Mahomes actually had a bout of inaccuracy today.

Watson makes another big yardage catch. Dude is close to our best WR and many here wanted him cut.
Watsons been showing up big time.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:27 PM 10-08-2023

I think that's the point. It's not as much about the individuals as it is the group. Pat will throw to Trav first, but after him, he'll throw to whomever. As long as everyone is doing their jobs, we're going to be good to go.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:39 PM 10-08-2023

Rice and Ross both needs more reps. Skyy is the only one moving down the ladder right now.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 173
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142 > Last »
Up