ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 90
« First < 40808687888990
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Lzen 01:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
Wtf is this? This guy just pulling things out of his butt?
Where is he getting this info?
[Reply]
BossChief 01:24 PM Today
Hold on…is that reporting we’ve made an offer, or just speculation?
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Ummmm no. He’s easily a top 5 current WR, but top 5 all time? Nope.
You could argue that Tyreek Hill is the best WR of his generation. I'd definitely put him in the top 10-15 best WR of all time. He'd be a first ballot hall of famer if he didn't have as much off the field stuff. He still might even get there.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by BossChief:
That's what I want to know. I suspect it's just ideas in this dipshit's head. Looks like click bait.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by BossChief:
We most certainly haven't made an offer.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:38 PM Today
Probably from the same outlet saying Josh Allen will be benched for James Cook on Monday night
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:39 PM Today
Best realistic option is Amari Cooper.

Hopefully the Eagles beat Cleveland tomorrow to drop them to 1-5 and incentivize them to start selling.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Wtf is this? This guy just pulling things out of his butt?
Where is he getting this info?
He's a Twitter tard that has no sources and just throws shit at the wall. He doesn't know anything at all and is just saying this is what a trade would look like. I think it'd cost a lot more than that considering the amount of money they'd be eating.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You could argue that Tyreek Hill is the best WR of his generation. I'd definitely put him in the top 10-15 best WR of all time. He'd be a first ballot hall of famer if he didn't have as much off the field stuff. He still might even get there.
I don’t disagree with this. I just don’t see him as a top 5 all time WR.
[Reply]
rydogg58 01:59 PM Today
I don’t disagree with this. I just don’t see him as a top 5 all time WR.
Who would you put over him in the top 5? Obviously Rice and Moss. But after that, I'd say there's a case for him to be in the top 5. I'd definitely pick him over Owens. Maybe even Fitzgerald. I just think past the first 2, it's all just personal preference, and I wouldn't disagree that there's a case for him to at least be talked about as one of the greatest.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mescalito345:
Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Tyreek, and who else?
Rice
Moss
Owens
Fitz
Johnson
Brown, Tim
Harrison
Carter
Bruce
(a couple more i'm not thinking of)

More recently
Julio Jones
Hopkins
Antonio Brown
Mike Evans (he's never on anyone's list but he's already at 12k yds and 99tds
[Reply]
Mescalito345 03:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Shut the fuck up, n00b!
Thanks for the reply, grasshopper.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:27 PM Today
Calvin Johnson, TO, Tim Brown, Fitzgerald, Harrison, Isaac Bruce, Cris Carter, Antonio Brown (before he went crazy). I would put all of them above Tyreek on my all time list and I only named a few.
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
Who would you put over him in the top 5? Obviously Rice and Moss. But after that, I'd say there's a case for him to be in the top 5. I'd definitely pick him over Owens. Maybe even Fitzgerald. I just think past the first 2, it's all just personal preference, and I wouldn't disagree that there's a case for him to at least be talked about as one of the greatest.
See above.
[Reply]
Basileus777 05:23 PM Today
Calvin Johnson, TO, Tim Brown, Fitzgerald, Harrison, Isaac Bruce, Cris Carter, Antonio Brown (before he went crazy). I would put all of them above Tyreek on my all time list and I only named a few.
I'm not going to cape for Hill as a top 5 all-timer, but he is a better and more impactful player than most of these. He's up there with Moss as one of the best ever at warping defenses. No coach would take Isaac Bruce over Hill.
[Reply]
Page 90 of 90
« First < 40808687888990
Up