« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>7/24/24 Daily Training Camp Thread
Buehler445 05:33 AM 07-24-2024
In for the win.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:42 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Whoa paint , they don’t have pads on yet lol
Lol ur right ur right. Hype train needs to be kept in check.
[Reply]
KCJake 05:25 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
We could write a book just based on the stuff you don't know about football.
Go fuck yourself
[Reply]
Arch Stanton 05:31 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Go **** yourself
Chapter 1.
[Reply]
Stryker 05:41 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Thanks for posting!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:18 PM 07-24-2024
Is Irv Smith still on our roster? Haven't heard anything about him so far.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:10 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Go fuck yourself
:-)
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:20 PM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Is Irv Smith still on our roster? Haven't heard anything about him so far.
Man, I haven’t even thought about him. I was looking forward to seeing if we could do anything with him. But, with the emergence of Wiley, Smith sort of left my mind.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:38 AM 07-25-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
First day in pads, right? Even if it's half-shell, the defense is gonna get some pops in. That's pretty standard when they slap on the shells. Feel like Toney overreacted a little but am still happy to see Kelce defend his guy and don't even mind George kinda brushing him off.

Football gonna football...
Im 99% sure they aren't in pads and if they're not in pads, then Toney definitely didn't over react. This is the no pads and don't take a guy to the ground portion of camp. Also add in the fact that today is by far the hottest day they've had so far. I'd be pissed if I were Toney.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:39 AM 07-25-2024
How come no Justyn Ross hype videos?! No videos of him running up a hill or of him catching the ball in a drill with no defenders?
[Reply]
Dante84 12:42 AM 07-25-2024
Karlaftis being mean this year could be a really exciting development….
[Reply]
BossChief 12:53 AM 07-25-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Karlaftis being FURIOUS this year could be a really exciting development….
FYP
[Reply]
Coogs 05:39 AM 07-25-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Good stuff!!! First half is on the offensive line. Second half is about the running backs.

It's long. 38 minutes. But it's a good listen.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:48 AM 07-25-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
How come no Justyn Ross hype videos?! No videos of him running up a hill or of him catching the ball in a drill with no defenders?
Find the McDuffie INT video. Pretty sure that is Ross. Mahomes usually doesn't miss his receiver as badly as he missed Ross, so I am going to go with Ross probably didn't do what Mahomes was expecting on the play. Which means it's not a Ross hype video.

Good news is that we don't have to hope WR's step up to the challenge this year. Last year was a different story.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 05:51 AM 07-25-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Because he sucks and real receivers being around really drove that home.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:08 AM 07-25-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
First day in pads, right? Even if it's half-shell, the defense is gonna get some pops in. That's pretty standard when they slap on the shells. Feel like Toney overreacted a little but am still happy to see Kelce defend his guy and don't even mind George kinda brushing him off.

Football gonna football...
I am with DJ on this....I liked that George did what he did. Maybe it was his way of telling Toney to wake up and quit wasting all his talent.

And I love that Kelce defended the offensive guy......it shows his head is in the game and not elsewhere.

And I love that Karlaftis wasn't cowering from Kelce.....

I saw the YouTube video by Cole DeRuse (How Bout Those Chiefs) on this incident and found his take a bit much.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up