Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Per report Chiefs interested in Josh Jacobs
Titty Meat 09:59 AM 08-05-2023
This would be the most Raiders thing ever

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/j...mN6odCYcrTc7RI
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:22 PM 08-06-2023
CEH is fine to have around as one guy in the stable. We don't have the depth to cast guys off just because we think they were overdrafted
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:22 AM 08-07-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Duh, because most of these guys are also posting on/in Facebook Chiefs Groups. Evidently, you are as well to notice.
I read and shake my head, but seldom post unless it’s to point out stupid. Like this.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:08 AM 08-07-2023
Originally Posted by lcarus:
What's with all these rumors of the Chiefs trading for a top RB lately? We have Pacheco, McKinnon, CEH, and Prince. Even if someone got injured, there are several good free agents out there.
Just upping the price on a division rival.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:33 AM 08-07-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Just upping the price on a division rival.
By entering into an alleged bidding war for JJ’s services in an alleged trade.

This hurts the Raiders how exactly??
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:15 AM 08-07-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
By entering into an alleged bidding war for JJ’s services in an alleged trade.

This hurts the Raiders how exactly??
Wouldnt be a trade? If the tag is rescinded hes a free agent. If LV is still wanting a number and the Chiefs are a potential sutor that number could be an attempt to get the faid to fold. And Jacobs to walk out of our division.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:22 AM 08-07-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Wouldnt be a trade? If the tag is rescinded hes a free agent. If LV is still wanting a number and the Chiefs are a potential sutor that number could be an attempt to get the faid to fold. And Jacobs to walk out of our division.
That’s a lot of mental gymnastics. Your brain must be tired.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:27 AM 08-07-2023
Cooks likely going to end up with like a $7 million deal somewhere and folks think we're champing at the bit to get someone like Josh Jacobs in here at $11 million.

Jacobs needs to get his ass into camp. If he hasn't signed that tender yet, the Raiders should just yank it. There's no reason to be committing that kind of money to a 1-trick pony like Jacobs. The fact that he was a heavy part of your offense last season is an indictment on your OFFENSE and not some feather in his cap.

If a guy like Jacobs is carrying the water for you - you should be doing something else. That's not a smart play.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:29 AM 08-07-2023
10 pages and this shit is happening
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:33 AM 08-07-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Oh he fits here the way I read it's not all about the contract negotiations it's the fact he feels fucked over by the Raiders. Long shot he comes here for a year shows out and gets his bag somewhere else.

Most likely scenario his agent is using this to promote his client and he ends up with some trash franchise like Arizona
In 2020 and 2021 he couldn't manage to average 4 yards/carry. He was losing snap share to Kenyan Drake. Devontae Booker looked better than him.

In a contract year he finally looks decent and now doesn't want to sign his franchise tender when he looked like he might just be an outright bust a mere 12 months ago.

He's just redundant here. And I don't trust him to go right back to being the same fungible RB he was prior to last season if we were to sign him.
[Reply]
Eureka 09:22 PM 08-07-2023
Last year Jacobs went on some unique (to him) diet and cut about 8lbs of playing weight. He said he felt much better physically then the previous years.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:52 PM 08-07-2023
He’s not worth it, Chiefs has the next jamaal,
[Reply]
New World Order 09:46 AM 08-08-2023
So, if he just sits out does he still get paid and does that money count against the cap?
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:58 AM 08-08-2023
You know, I am just ever so slightly scaling back on this being total BS.

Based on CEH not being in camp today
[Reply]
kevrunner 10:31 AM 08-26-2023

The #Raiders and star RB Josh Jacobs have agreed to terms on an upgraded one-year deal worth up to $12 million, sources tell me and @RapSheet.

Jacobs and his agent Chad Wiestling flew to Las Vegas this week to meet with team officials. Now, the NFL rushing champ is coming back. pic.twitter.com/NogMZlUwCh

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) August 26, 2023

[Reply]
notorious 10:36 AM 08-26-2023
12 mil for running back lol
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up