ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>If Reid doesn't get fired
FlintHillsChiefs 07:11 PM 01-06-2018
I'm fucking done. The tub of gelatinous goo can go FUCK himself. FIRE him or I quit
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:21 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Lot of people were convinced Reid wasn't going to win anything after this collapse.

If you like to bump threads to mock people for shit they said when a playoff loss wound was still fresh, and then come back YEARS later to talk shit about what they thought,at that moment, well id say you probably need to work on not being a complete fucking shitbag.

But Im sure that you knew the Chiefs were going to win it all after Andy collected his second massive playoff collapse.

Fellate a Mossberg and enjoy a buckshot throatpie you condescending shitbag.
The flip side is if you never go Full Pete and throw a chicken little tantrum on the internet, no one will ever have a chance to bump your tantrum years later. :-)

A lot of Chiefs fans knew the real problem was Alex Smith and every quarterback before him, and at that point without Mahomes starting, nothing else mattered.

I remember napping during the Colts playoff collapse and not sure how much of this Titans game I even watched. Every playoff appearance between the no-punt game and Mahomes' first playoff game was completely pointless. You don't need an ounce of hindsight to know that.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:36 AM 10-24-2021
Wow, Ballgnawer is SALTY!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:39 AM 10-24-2021
what in the name of God were you injecting into your dick when you were asphyxiating yourself , Jerking off and then decided to type this pile of fetid diarrhea??
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:39 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
If you like to bump threads to mock people for shit they said when a playoff loss wound was still fresh, and then come back YEARS later to talk shit about what they thought,at that moment, well id say you probably need to work on not being a complete fucking shitbag.
LOL. Do you read good? I didn’t bump the thread, you fucking imbecile. But please prove my point again and again about lack of context, tunnel vision, and being a moron.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:49 AM 10-24-2021
Watching what looks like a neutered offense is frustrating. They've always seemed to be all about 3rd and short, but now will run the ball on 2nd and 10 while Mahomes sticks to the pocket on the blatant passing downs.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:59 AM 10-24-2021
I'm sick of us running 3 WR sets when we only have 1 good reciever. We need to run off power formations and PA fake more. Ya know, like TEN is doing. This isn't working.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:09 PM 10-24-2021
I have no problem firing Andy. New staff means new ideas and new life.
[Reply]
thechiefsrback 12:09 PM 10-24-2021
this team sucks
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:09 PM 10-24-2021
I like bieniemy. But the Chiefs need some shake up in the offense to bring in new ideas. And Bieniemy is not that guy.

A few years ago Reid was challenging coaches to teach him abiut new ideas. Even hired Childress to research the hell out of ideas. We need that again. I'm also not convinced Reid has the energy right now with all the distraction.

Part of me feels like we need to just get through the season. Hope the Britt Reid thing gets handled quickly and Reid can get closure.
[Reply]
HayWire 02:21 PM 07-04-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
LOL. Do you read good? I didn’t bump the thread, you fucking imbecile. But please prove my point again and again about lack of context, tunnel vision, and being a moron.
I never understood bumping old threads just to laugh at someone.

some of you need to gr......oh shit. Nevermind :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:59 PM 07-04-2024
Originally Posted by HayWire:
I never understood bumping old threads just to laugh at someone.

some of you need to gr......oh shit. Nevermind :-)
Lmao, you mofo!
[Reply]
TLO 03:25 PM 07-04-2024
Good thread
[Reply]
Bump 03:26 PM 07-04-2024
so did OP quit being a fan like he promised?
[Reply]
BWillie 03:32 PM 07-04-2024
The second we hired Reid I said it was the best thing to ever happen to the Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan88 03:35 PM 07-04-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
The second we hired Reid I said it was the best thing to ever happen to the Kansas City Chiefs.
I doubt it, Reid only won because of Mahomes, if Mahomes did not get drafted, Reid would have no championships and would have gotten fired
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up