ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>MVS Released
Shag 02:17 PM Yesterday

Source: The #Bills are releasing Marquez Valdes-Scantling, a move to create space for newly acquired Amari Cooper.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 15, 2024

You know he's coming back, guess we're running it back...
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
So, you think JJSS is going to repeat that performance several times over the next 12 games do you? Are we forgetting that the last time he was on the team after Week 11 or so he basically went to sleep?

And tbf, the Saints defense is ass. They are among the 2-3 worst defenses in the league.
This is not true.

Week 12 vs Denver= 11 targets, 9 catches, 74 yards and 1 TD.

Week 13 vs Houston= 10 targets, 10 catches, 88 yards

Then in the next three games he literally caught 7 out of 9 targets. The numbers weren't great but he caught most of his targets.

Then he caught the two targets he had vs the Jags, got injured vs the Bengals and then played a huge role in winning the superbowl by constantly moving the chains with 7 catches from 9 targets and 53 yards.

He was good all through the season.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:17 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You cant predict the future...what if Worthy goes down? Chiefs have had a horseshoe up their ass...getting Ju-Ju and Hunt right when they needed them...
Shut your Whore mouth!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:18 PM Yesterday
No no no no no
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
This is not true.

Week 12 vs Denver= 11 targets, 9 catches, 74 yards and 1 TD.

Week 13 vs Houston= 10 targets, 10 catches, 88 yards

Then in the next three games he literally caught 7 out of 9 targets. The numbers weren't great but he caught most of his targets.

Then he caught the two targets he had vs the Jags, got injured vs the Bengals and then played a huge role in winning the superbowl by constantly moving the chains with 7 catches from 9 targets and 53 yards.

He was good all through the season.
Meh. That’s just evidence that your definition of good at my definition of good are two different things.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:21 PM Yesterday
If he hadnt had that one drop....people wouldn't be so harsh on him. Sure he dropped a few others but that one is what everyone remembers...and everyone forgets the catch to ice the Ravens game and send KC to the SB. That was big time...when it actually mattered.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Meh. That’s just evidence that your definition of good at my definition of good are two different things.
No it's just providing proof that your statement that "he went to sleep" after Week 11 was inaccurate :-)
[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:11 PM Yesterday
It is gonna be so fucking funny when he catches the game winning touchdown to knock the Bills out of the playoffs.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 08:15 PM Yesterday
DO NOT WANT. That's my story and I am sticking with it.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:16 PM Yesterday
[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:17 PM Yesterday
I'm honestly convinced bringing him back will work only because it will piss off the rest of the NFL so badly.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:30 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
If he hadnt had that one drop....people wouldn't be so harsh on him. Sure he dropped a few others but that one is what everyone remembers...and everyone forgets the catch to ice the Ravens game and send KC to the SB. That was big time...when it actually mattered.
Nah he is the same guy as Sorensen and Frank clark who disappeared 80% of the year but came up big for a few games. I am intrigued at bringing him back because we need bodies. But that’s who he is
[Reply]
DCTwister 08:32 PM Yesterday
It’s already written in the script that MVS will catch a 50-yard bomb in the AFC title game vs Bills to win the game
[Reply]
philfree 08:40 PM Yesterday
Not only could he help free up Kelce and JuJu he could free up Worthy. His speed could open up the offense. He just needs to make a couple catches so teams can't forget about him. That's kind of an "if" but it's virtually free so let's give it a go!
[Reply]
carcosa 08:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Okay and what is he going to do in the second half?
RUN IT BACK!!!!!
[Reply]
philfree 08:53 PM Yesterday
I bet we could rotate MVS, Sky and Watson from the regular roster to the practice squad and back to the regular roster without any of them being poached. And 3-peat :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up