ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Samaje Perine (RB, Denver)
Dante84 11:29 AM 08-28-2024
Woo!! RB 2/3 baybee

The #Chiefs wanted to add more depth at RB and now they get a proven vet in Samaje Perine. https://t.co/kt8CU1l6Dp pic.twitter.com/iQvgiYXeXB

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) August 28, 2024

The #chiefs are signing former #broncos RB Samaje Perine per source. He's being signed to the active roster as @MikeGarafolo @RapSheet reported.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) August 28, 2024

2023 highlights - you may have to click through to view on Youtube.

2014 - for fun

[Reply]
FANATIC 09:10 AM 08-29-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
At some point every fan comes to the harsh realization that all the bravado is bullshit.

If Chase hit the open market and the Chiefs came calling, "He who shall not be named" would be "Patrick Mahomes, the GOAT" in a heartbeat.

Tim Patrick called the Chiefs soft bitches or something like that awhile back - he'd sign in KC the moment we handed him a pen.

Neil Smith taught me long ago that this is all nonsense. These dudes share agents and travel the same social circles in the off-season. They give way less of a shit about the laundry involved than we do.
Yep. Chris Jones recently went deep sea fishing with Herbert.
[Reply]
old_geezer 02:05 PM 08-29-2024
Have we ever found out who we cut to sign Perine?
[Reply]
kozzman555 02:42 PM 08-29-2024
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
Have we ever found out who we cut to sign Perine?
From what I heard, these "signings" aren't actually official until the player shows up, has a medical, signs, etc. So we don't have to cut any one until that happens. They may be using that time to decide who to cut.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:46 PM 08-29-2024
Hopefully they isolated him for 72 hours and disinfected him before allowing him into the building.
[Reply]
CaliDatGuy 03:22 PM 08-29-2024
The cut player gotta be CEH to NFI list. KC would be crazy to risk Steele or CJ Hanson….they both would get claimed if floated through waivers.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:11 PM 09-06-2024
Big missed opportunity but I agree with Nick that this was from missing camp and showing up a week ago. They’ll get it figured out

If Perine had been able to spend training camp with the Chiefs and was use to Mahomes throws this is a converted first off the blitz, maybe inside the ten if not a TD. Instead they had to punt. No fault just not enough time together yet. . #Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom @41IsTheMic pic.twitter.com/Lktsiwqafu

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) September 6, 2024

[Reply]
Mecca 02:16 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Big missed opportunity but I agree with Nick that this was from missing camp and showing up a week ago. They’ll get it figured out

That would have been a game sealer too...that game was so close to being a laugher.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:18 PM 09-06-2024

Maybe more time cleans that up, but honestly I think it was just a misfire.

Looked to me like Perine did everything right. Could've maybe gotten his head around a hair sooner but I dunno, looked like he turned at about the right time. Mahomes released at the right time. He just needed to put a little more loft on it to let Perine run through the catch.

PM just let it go a little flat, IMO. Gonna happen from time to time.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:30 PM 09-06-2024
Yea, I thought that one was on Pat.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:00 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
You know you’ve reached the summit when the dredges of the league start hitting the waiver wire, looking for your castoffs. 😀
dregs
[Reply]
Chargem 03:06 PM 09-06-2024

I was really interested in seeing the all 22 of that one to see how many yards it would have been if it was caught
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 03:16 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Agree! Put some air under that pass and it's a TD!
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:29 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
You know you’ve reached the summit when the dredges of the league start hitting the waiver wire, looking for your castoffs. 😀
:-) cope harder
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:34 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by Chargem:
I was really interested in seeing the all 22 of that one to see how many yards it would have been if it was caught
Same. Seeing the All-22 makes me feel better. I don’t think that would have scored as I initially thought.

Would have been a huge gain and definitely would have led to at least a field goal, though.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:15 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Tough to say for sure. It looked to me like Pat expected Perine to cut up field earlier rather than continuing a pretty flat route. That's a communication and comfort issue rather than either of them being "at fault".
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up