ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Anthony Richardson is going to be a problem before long.
Direckshun 09:38 AM 10-04-2023
Look at his game, here. Shane Steichen may have done it again. First he turned Jalen Hurts into what looks like a Top 5 QB, and Richardson... my god.

Just, look at this tape. Richardson may end up being better.

[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:26 AM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I didn’t make the video in the OP. A guy who’s forgotten more about football than either of us will ever learn did, and showed the receipts.

Refute that. And please evict me from whatever rent-free space you’ve holed me up in within your mind.

Richardson had his ups, his downs. But the plays he made in the OP, man. Sky is the limit — if he can stay healthy.
:-)

No, you're just always wrong. Wrong on Mcduffie, wrong on Donovan Smith, usually way off on any and all draft possibilities, or team building, and wrong on Richardson and that's just off the top of my head. Which other than whatever time I spend on CP doesn't include you at all, I assure you.
[Reply]
Spott 06:45 AM 10-19-2023
This feels like a Deberg thread.
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:05 AM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

No, you're just always wrong. Wrong on Mcduffie, wrong on Donovan Smith, usually way off on any and all draft possibilities, or team building, and wrong on Richardson and that's just off the top of my head. Which other than whatever time I spend on CP doesn't include you at all, I assure you.
I've been plenty wrong, no problem with that. I've re-litigated the McDuffie thing a million times, so I'll just say that I was a huge fan of the draft pick, grew concerned with what I saw in person which reflected some weaknesses he showed in Washington, but my opinion changed over time as he balled out his rookie year and is playing at All Pro levels now.

That doesn't have anything to do with Richardson, though? QB School is far more knowledgeable than you are, and he shows his receipts: Richardson has played at times like a bona fide stud. If he stays healthy and Steichen continues developing him, that's going to be a major problem for the Chiefs. (Though it will be fun for football lovers everywhere to watch.)

I don't think there's a question health will be an issue -- guy needs to make major adjustments there or his career won't last.

But, damn. That's some good tape. Tell me I'm wrong.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:45 AM 10-19-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Tell me I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:19 PM 09-15-2024
Seems unlikely… he’s getting outplayed by Malik Willis today.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:21 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
I miss that guy
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:28 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Seems unlikely… he’s getting outplayed by Malik Willis today.
Agreed.

I don't think he's going to be very good. Maybe average at best. He's too inaccurate.

He'll make some amazing plays here and there but it's not enough to make up for all his inaccurate throws.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 01:35 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
Deberg was a master troll.

Direck is just earnestly wrong a lot.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:19 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
Deberg was a master troll.

Direck is just earnestly wrong a lot.
You can Belize that