ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Uche Traded to Chiefs
SHOWTIME 10:52 AM Today

The #Patriots are trading pass-rusher Josh Uche to the #Chiefs, sources tell me and @MikeGarafolo. Coming off a win, KC lands a a new player on the edge. pic.twitter.com/FGnWGIDom3

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 28, 2024

[Reply]
scho63 12:00 PM Today
How many boners for this trade?
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
Yeah, we don’t have a LT problem at all…

Dude we fucking know.

If there were something the Chiefs could do, they would. There really isn’t other than bringing in slapdick Smith.

So maybe quit whining?
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Oh yeah we cookin

Physically he looks a whole lot like the guy who used to wear that number in KC recently :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Dude we ****ing know.

If there were something the Chiefs could do, they would. There really isn’t other than bringing in slapdick Smith.

So maybe quit whining?
I bet if he posts that 10x more in every single thread Veach will take notice and do something.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:09 PM Today
Boner pill sales in KC dropped 33% today
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:22 PM Today
I really wanted Myles Garrett but this guy was my 1B. What a great trade!
[Reply]
irafreak 12:25 PM Today
I think the fans care about stopping the chiefs. Most of the coaches and gm are focused on winning. If they can't win now, invest in next season. Plus the coaches are confident in their plans...probably even arrogant.

And current coaches aren't worried about protecting the legacies of former coaches. I'm impressed with veach ability to get so much for so little.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 12:32 PM Today
Spags' arsenal growing. Top 3 defense.
[Reply]
Delano 12:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Dude we fucking know.

So maybe quit whining?
I’ll bet the thinking is LT and CB will have developed enough throughout the year to be reliable in the playoffs. The staff thinks highly of their guys and know they just need the reps.

The front office may bring in some more depth, but no new starters at this point.
[Reply]
Danguardace 12:34 PM Today
Bart Vag absolutely cooking
[Reply]
New World Order 12:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
Do we have any cool videos of him beating somebody other than Wanya Morris?
:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:41 PM Today
This is a great, no risk piece to an a,ready good defense….and leaves veach money to keep eating if he finds another piece to help at online or corner.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:44 PM Today
Some beat reporters pointed out that if he signs elsewhere next offseason, he very may well fetch a comp 7th rounder in 2026 anyways.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 12:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You guys who think there's going to be a CB and LT, do you think they are gonna sign Howard and Bahktiari because I can't think of any other way that happens.
They arent making a move for a LT. Corner? That is a different story. Especially after Nazeeh went down with a concussion yesterday. They are one more injury away from being dangerously thin at that position. I personally just dont think they are leaving any stone unturned going for this 3 peat. Id be surprised if that isnt their last and final move to push their chips all-in.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:09 PM Today
Good fucking GOD

Can’t believe the league let the Chiefs get this demon
pic.twitter.com/qadeFJ36CK

— Jay (@Jay__chiefs) October 28, 2024

[Reply]
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up