ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 22
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Royals vs Nationals - 9/24
AndChiefs 09:47 AM Today
I haven’t started a thread all season. Time to start a winning streak through the series.
[Reply]
baitism 07:09 PM Today
We suck
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:09 PM Today
QTardo having Pham lead off is so fucking retarded. Pham shouldn't even be playing. Bobby Witt Jr should be leading off and getting the most ABs on the team.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 07:10 PM Today
The Nationals are trying to help us but we absolutely refuse to accept their courtesy.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:11 PM Today
This team is just lifeless without Vinnie.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
QTardo having Pham lead off is so ****ing reeruned. Pham shouldn't even be playing. Bobby Witt Jr should be leading off and getting the most ABs on the team.
You are retarded. Analytics say Bobby should hit second.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 07:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Salvy having a shit game
Sorry but as much as I love Salvy he is having a bad year and his more recent slump has been a killer.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:13 PM Today
Will the Royals score o/u 7.5 runs the rest of the season?
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:13 PM Today
I’ve never seen anything like this. Just mind-boggling.
[Reply]
chiefsfan987 07:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Sorry but as much as I love Salvy he is having a bad year and his more recent slump has been a killer.
I think he's having a decent year, having said that it's more frustrating watching him swing at pitches a foot out of the strike zone when nobody is hitting.
[Reply]
TLO 07:15 PM Today
This offense is embarrassing
[Reply]
PHOG 07:17 PM Today
I know, swing at strikes...and don't swing at balls. If the ball is a FOOT OUTSIDE, let it go.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Salvy isn't having a bad year. Do some of you never look at stats?
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
You are reeruned. Analytics say Bobby should hit second.
He's right on this one. The Orioles have Gunnar Henderson batting lead off. The Phillies use Kyle Schwarber. The Blue Jays have George Springer leading off tonight.

It's a very slight difference but that banana guy, as bad as many of his takes are, has been correct here IMO.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:18 PM Today

Since September 16, 110 different players in baseball have homered, and not a single one was a member of the Kansas City Royals.

— Royals Review (@royalsreview) September 25, 2024

[Reply]
baitism 07:21 PM Today
Massey fucked that up.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 22
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up