ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Taste the tears of crybabies crying about the referees
Jet Chip Wasp 11:41 PM 01-28-2024
Another trip to the Super Bowl, another year to take in all the crying and whining and meltdowns from fans of the other NFL Teams saying how we only got to the top because of the refs. Allow me to dedicate a thread solely to the legions of screaming brats throwing their temper tantrums.
[Reply]
philfree 06:52 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by Arch Stanton:
The OB distance counts, so no IG.

Second time LJ did it, the ball was tipped, or it would have been IG.
I was wondering about the rule on this. So Lamar was going down and chucked it to no receiver to avoid the sack but it hit our player so no grounding?
[Reply]
Arch Stanton 07:03 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
I was wondering about the rule on this. So Lamar was going down and chucked it to no receiver to avoid the sack but it hit our player so no grounding?
Item 2. Physical Contact. Intentional grounding should not be called if:

the passer initiates his passing motion toward an eligible receiver and then is significantly affected by physical contact from a defensive player that causes the pass to land in an area that is not in the direction and vicinity of an eligible receiver;
[Reply]
philfree 07:11 PM 01-30-2024
Item 2. Physical Contact. Intentional grounding should not be called if:

the passer initiates his passing motion toward an eligible receiver and then is significantly affected by physical contact from a defensive player that causes the pass to land in an area that is not in the direction and vicinity of an eligible receiver;
Okay but I don't believe that's what happened. Contact had been made and he was going down before he started his throwing motion. He chucked it just before his knee hit the ground and it hit one of our players pretty much in the hands and face. And that player wasn't the guy sacking him.
[Reply]
Arch Stanton 08:58 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
Okay but I don't believe that's what happened. Contact had been made and he was going down before he started his throwing motion. He chucked it just before his knee hit the ground and it hit one of our players pretty much in the hands and face. And that player wasn't the guy sacking him.
The intentional grounding throw hit a Chiefs player, i.e., was significantly affected by a defensive player, so no IG, because it raises the argument of whether or not it would/could have made it to the LOS.

If it hadn't hit a Chief, it was definitely IG.
[Reply]
philfree 09:05 PM 01-30-2024
The intentional grounding throw hit a Chiefs player, i.e., was significantly affected by a defensive player, so no IG, because it raises the argument of whether or not it would/could have made it to the LOS.

If it hadn't hit a Chief, it was definitely IG.
I don't know if it was Tranquill or somebody else but it's too bad it wasn't picked and run in for 6.

Edit: It was McDuffy
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:20 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
They replayed this during the game and neither Nance or Romo even commented on it

Complete bullshit play to leg whip a guy with a knee injury
Yeah somehow they never want to comment on the missed calls that go against the Chiefs. Doesn't fit their narratives.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:49 AM 01-31-2024
When you have no smack
You change your attack
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:50 PM 01-31-2024
Was watching a replay of last years Super Bowl and found this gem... Yea, we got ****ed against the Bills... It happens in almost every game. Kelce here:

[IMG]
[/IMG]
[Reply]
Mecca 04:52 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Was watching a replay of last years Super Bowl and found this gem... Yea, we got ****ed against the Bills... It happens in almost every game. Kelce here:

[IMG]
[/IMG]
It literally happens all the time, that they chose to call it then was pure bullshit is the issue.
[Reply]
Back to Back Champ 04:54 PM 01-31-2024
Mahomes is that good, he doesn't need the Referees to help him out

I Love to see the keyboard warriors in their mom's house basements in tears
[Reply]
carcosa 04:55 PM 01-31-2024
Cheering for a legitimately great team has really made me realize just how pathetic it is to complain about the refs. It's what you do when you can't accept that your team simply isn't good enough to beat the best. Those schmucks screw up dozens of times a game and it always goes both ways.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:56 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
The referee stuff is just a coping mechanism for fans that are desperate to see us lose and are trying to come up with some excuse for our constant success other than the depressing reality that we’re just that much better than everyone else.

We did the same thing to the Patriots during their run. This is the exact same thing.

I find it incredibly amusing.
Except for the calls we are getting are legit. Tell me with a straight face that the first half of the Tampa Superbowl and the Pats AFCC were officiated "fairly"

Magically neither TB or NE get ANY calls now
[Reply]
RedRaider56 05:09 PM 01-31-2024
Saw this posted on twitter. Comments in the post are saying it's a legit pick and not photoshopped.

https://x.com/MattConnerAA/status/17...481578635?s=20
[Reply]
Back to Back Champ 05:13 PM 01-31-2024
the Refs always favour the other team and not the Chiefs!
[Reply]
Kman34 05:14 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
Saw this posted on twitter. Comments in the post are saying it's a legit pick and not photoshopped.

https://x.com/MattConnerAA/status/17...481578635?s=20
Dude is just sticking his leg out to try to slow Pop down..Don’t think it’s a deliberate kick.. People have too much time on their hands..
[Reply]
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up