ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs restructure Taylor
siberian khatru 06:16 AM Yesterday

With cap space tight after the DeAndre Hopkins trade, the Chiefs restructured the contract of OT Jawaan Taylor by converting salary into a signing bonus, creating $5.3M in 2024 room.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) October 25, 2024

via GIPHY

[Reply]
ForeverIowan 07:42 PM Yesterday
Gotta be Lattimore...just in time to play Sean Payton and the Broncos...who famously took Lattimore right after Veach jumped the Saints for Mahomes. Will be pretty hilarious when both Lattimore and Mahomes send Payton home with an L.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Not for quality. Joshua Williams is quite the step down from Jaylen Watson which was already a step down from last year with Sneed and McDuffie.
People seem to have short memories because before the season started no-one was saying Watson was good. Infact he had a rough season last year and was bad in the last preseason game. Then he started this season and his performances dramatically improved. Both him and Williams have the same amount of experience so why can't Williams do the same? Merrit and Spags will have him ready imo.
[Reply]
DJay23 08:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Gotta be Lattimore...just in time to play Sean Payton and the Broncos...who famously took Lattimore right after Veach jumped the Saints for Mahomes. Will be pretty hilarious when both Lattimore and Mahomes send Payton home with an L.
Veach wasn't the GM when Mahomes was drafted.
[Reply]
Basileus777 08:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
People seem to have short memories because before the season started no-one was saying Watson was good. Infact he had a rough season last year and was bad in the last preseason game. Then he started this season and his performances dramatically improved. Both him and Williams have the same amount of experience so why can't Williams do the same? Merrit and Spags will have him ready imo.
What? The main narrative about Sneed was that the Chiefs could afford to trade him because they had Watson ready to fill-in. His improvement was not unexpected.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 08:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJay23:
I mean he pretty much was. Veach was pretty much calling the shots and Dorsey was on his way out
[Reply]
Bump 08:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJay23:
but Veach should get credit for Mahomes nevertheless. Good on Dorsey for listening to Burt though.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
What? The main narrative about Sneed was that the Chiefs could afford to trade him because they had Watson ready to fill-in. His improvement was not unexpected.
That's nonsense. There was no hype around Watson at all and dude was Injured for most of camp. Then he looked rough In the Bears game.
[Reply]
Bump 10:55 PM Yesterday
That's nonsense. There was no hype around Watson at all and dude was Injured for most of camp. Then he looked rough In the Bears.
no that is not nonsense. He's been on the field a large percentage of snaps for the last few seasons and has been consistently good.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:05 AM Today
That's nonsense. There was no hype around Watson at all and dude was Injured for most of camp. Then he looked rough In the Bears.
Tbh I think he has been better than most expected this year. He had a rough start in practice and the warm up games. I think most thought Williams had jumped him last year and would continue to get more snaps.

It's been surprising and disappointing how bad Williams has looked. The positive is he's shown he can do it, the negative is he looks to have regressed this year. Hopefully it's a matter of playing back into some form.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
no that is not nonsense. He's been on the field a large percentage of snaps for the last few seasons and has been consistently good.
Last season he was not good and was carrying sn injury that needed surgery. So how you came to that conclusion is anyone's guess :-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:04 AM Today
LET'S A KAREEM IN A CIRCLE!!!
[Reply]
Bump 02:59 AM Today
Last season he was not good and was carrying sn injury that needed surgery. So how you came to that conclusion is anyone's guess :-)
I don't remember Waston being bad last season.
[Reply]
Fishels 06:05 AM Today
Another WR please. Nobody fancy we are just thin at the position

Although I certainly wouldn’t be angry about a Corner or Tackle. I’m of the opinion Mahomes needs as many weapons as we can give him this year while being reasonable(no Cooper Kupp).

Imagine the injury bug gets Kelce or Worthy after the deadline or after a FA is already gone. I mean I know that can happen to any player at any time but this season feels cursed. People are dropping all over the NFL.

We gotta ride the threepeat wave into Louisiana
[Reply]
staylor26 07:58 AM Today
Starting to think this is more about giving them the flexibility to make a move than having one lined up.
[Reply]
493rd 08:06 AM Today
Trade deadline is 11/5.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up