Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 09-23-2024
Shameful. The lot of you.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:28 PM Yesterday
stand back
[Reply]
TheGuardian 05:35 PM Yesterday
I made the list! Happily eating crow on the defense. I just hate that we are constantly giving up first drive TD's. Outside of that yeah they def look a lot like last years unit
[Reply]
Bump 05:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
stand back
nope! I knew what down by 10 means, now that the announcers repeated it a bunch of times today everyone else does too!
[Reply]
Womble 05:38 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
I made the list! Happily eating crow on the defense. I just hate that we are constantly giving up first drive TD's. Outside of that yeah they def look a lot like last years unit
Making the list is not something to be proud of. There's a good reason why you're known as TheRetuardian..
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:40 PM Yesterday
This list should be loooooong, especially with all the rice dismay people and we don't even have a diagnosis yet
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:40 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
You made it again today!

You go, girl.
[Reply]
notorious 05:42 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
This list should be loooooong, especially with all the rice dismay people and we don't even have a diagnosis yet
Things looked so bad in the gameday thread you'd think Rice had his leg amputated on the field.
[Reply]
Bump 05:43 PM Yesterday
the list for today should be out at about midnight, it's gonna take a while lol
[Reply]
notorious 05:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
Maybe Clay should recognize the optimists and the people that are right. It will probably take less time.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:45 PM Yesterday
So many's comfort zone in the game day thread is misery. Still bitching while & after big plays are celebrated
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
You're going to be busy, because the weeping vaginas hit hard early before the 48 SCORELESS MINUTES OF DEFENSE.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:47 PM Yesterday
I'll start

Impressive.

That's a dangerous football team.

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Let him release the list, no one will care

It was super ugly early, as we all expected... trying to hang people bitching about it was always a losing proposition

One of Clays biggest and best buddies admitted it was a shitshow early in the game thread... I will absolutely not be eating shit here or elsewhere
[Reply]
lcarus 05:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by notorious:
Things looked so bad in the gameday thread you'd think Rice had his leg amputated on the field.
It looked like it could've been bad. Definitely hyperextended but hopefully he misses a few weeks instead of a few months.
[Reply]
notorious 05:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by lcarus:
It looked like it could've been bad. Definitely hyperextended but hopefully he misses a few weeks instead of a few months.
If it's 8 weeks we dodged a huge bullet. Hoping for the best.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up