ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
Hammock Parties 01:25 AM 09-23-2024
#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

#Chargers Joey Bosa - Lean towards missing Wk 4. Re-aggravation often worse than initial injury

#Chargers Rashawn Slater - Pec for OL = heavily involved in blocking. High risk of missing Wk 4

#Chargers Joe Alt - Ankle. O-line often able to play the next wk but severity varies. Prob MRI pending

#NFL Injury Updates:#Lions Sam LaPorta - Video suggests low ankle. X-ray + returning = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. Practice = key#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

1/9

— Deepak Chona, MD. SportsMedAnalytics (@SportMDAnalysis) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by In58men:
Point proven.
Chiefs will win by at least 17
[Reply]
In58men 05:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

Ain’t no fucking way
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by In58men:
:-)

Ain’t no fucking way
We beat them by 14 last year and this squad is way weaker.

Chiefs are going to shut up all the haters.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:08 PM Yesterday
karlaftis might have a breakout game

Now TREY PIPKINS as well?! We'll be playing with Tackle #4 and #5 on Sunday �� https://t.co/rjVhUYCUUA

— Ride Or Die Chargers ⚡️ (@SocialMediaHerb) September 25, 2024

[Reply]
lcarus 06:16 PM Yesterday
I have a feeling this could be one of those games the Chiefs win fairly easily but the Chargers make it a one score game late in the 4th quarter. The Chiefs end up winning 27-20 and everyone asks "whats wrong with the Chiefs?!"
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:19 PM Yesterday
We're getting their second string at several critical positions, no way Harbaugh risks Herbert in those conditions... we'll FINALLY get to blow these jokers out for once here
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:20 PM Yesterday
Chiefs in a blowout...4 points
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 06:24 PM Yesterday
Hope You’re right. We need a game where we run away with it and make it look easy for a change.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Their training staff has to be the worst in all of sports, right? Joe Alt getting rolled up on and tweaking his ankle/knee is one thing, but they always seem to have an abundance of soft tissue injuries.

Herbert probably fucked his ankle compensating for his Plantar Fascitis.

Herbert fucked his pec for the second time.

Bosa is playing on a bad hip and tweaking it.

It's a constant issue there. Baffling to see it still hasn't been corrected after years of it.
Not just the training staff, its their doctors too

Dr Nick Riviera punctured Tyrod Taylors lung with a shot lol
[Reply]
poolboy 06:26 PM Yesterday
who is their backup QB?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:28 PM Yesterday
karlaftis might have a breakout game

Pipkins sucks too.

Hard to imagine two guys worse than him starting. Well, actually 3 because I think Pipkins was starting at RG.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:30 PM Yesterday
If the Chargers offense is as bad as we may expect this week, then Andy may just go super conservative/vanilla on offense.

No need to put anything creative on tape if their offense can’t score.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by poolboy:
who is their backup QB?
Former Redskins starter Taylor Heinicke, another Minshew type who's just good enough to get you beat... wbf
[Reply]
DJay23 06:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I have a feeling this could be one of those games the Chiefs win fairly easily but the Chargers make it a one score game late in the 4th quarter. The Chiefs end up winning 27-20 and everyone asks "whats wrong with the Chiefs?!"
I had a doctor's appointment today and we usually chit chat about sports at the start. He asked about the Chiefs (I live in PA, he's an Eagles' fan) and I said they're fine, but they don't blow out teams by 3 TDs so people think there is something wrong with them.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If the Chargers offense is as bad as we may expect this week, then Andy may just go super conservative/vanilla on offense.

No need to put anything creative on tape if their offense can’t score.
Chiefs will score on defense.

Thinking 30-13 type game.

Andy will take his foot off the gas when it's 23-3 in the third quarter.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Up