ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Raiders
Best22 10:08 PM 10-20-2024
They no longer have Davante Adams. But their coach made a big deal about beating the Chiefs
[Reply]
tredadda 08:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by VAChief:
They flexed the Commander/Bears game to the late window so it will be a Redzone day for me. At least in the late window you get to see a lot of the games.

I wish they would just triple box the whole thing until there is downtime or timeouts.
Yeah I hate when Chiefs games are played at the same time as Broncos games.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by backinblack:
hope you guys like turnovers, because Minshew makes quite a few of them
If things hold to form, Minshew will look like Peyton Manning in his prime against the Chiefs.

It still won't be enough.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
If things hold to form, Minshew will look like Peyton Manning in his prime against the Chiefs.

It still won't be enough.
Really? Which defense are you watching? KC hasn’t had a career day defense in quite a few years now.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Really? Which defense are you watching? KC hasn’t had a career day defense in quite a few years now.
It's just my 'because Chiefs' PTSD coming through. Remember the Jets game last year? Zack Wilson had a career day against the Chiefs.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
It's just my 'because Chiefs' PTSD coming through. Remember the Jets game last year? Zack Wilson had a career day against the Chiefs.
Fair enough. Wilson last year was the exception to the rule, but I get it.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:08 AM Today
I think Mahomes and Andy have something up their sleeves for this. The ring around the Rosie formation type of shit.

They want to embarrass these guys. Honestly hope Mahomes throws 4 tuddies on they ass
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:10 AM Today
It is amazing to realize the Raiders were the last team to beat the Chiefs.

Also, I expect a Mahome's sock puppet gesture at some point on Sunday.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:18 AM Today
Shut up, Jack.

Just shut up.

Talk trash after a win. Baiting the dragon is dumb.
[Reply]
wazu 09:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Shut up, Jack.

Just shut up.

Talk trash after a win. Baiting the dragon is dumb.
Listened to the full clip and I don't hear any trash talk. A reporter asking him about being intimidated by Mahomes and he says they aren't. Says they're gonna do what they have to do to "try" and be victorious. There is literally nothing there.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I definitely want to see more of Perine, especially in the passing game. He had a 22 yard receiving play on 3rd and 4 late in the Niners game when they were trying to run some clock. It was a nice little bootleg play where Mahomes didn't have to worry about another tipped ball from the DL.
We should run some misdirection boots with Mahomes. I've always thought that would be extremely effective with how well he throws on the run.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:56 AM Today
Been looking forward to this game. All that bloviating about having the recipe to beat the Chiefs, and that dumbass bullshit with the Kermit Puppet around training camp.

The Raiders are 2-5. They probably should have applied the recipe to beat the Chiefs to winning the 5 games they've already lost.

Just because you have the recipe, doesn't mean you have all the ingredients, or the ability to cook properly.

Antonio Pierce looks like a first ballot hall of fame clown shoe. Talking all that shit, losing games left and right and trading away big name players.

Now Mahomes is coming to settle accounts. Embarrassing home loss at Arrowhead to get back, the puppet, having his worst statistical performance blathered about all over by the media.

Raiders better pray Mahomes isn't right coming into this one. I'm not sure NFLPA Insurance covers anal prolapse correction surgery.
[Reply]
ShortRoundChief 01:45 PM Today
Obligatory fuck the Raiders.
[Reply]
jdubya 01:48 PM Today
Puppet was a non story. As I recall, a fan threw it on the practice field and some UDFA rookie picked it up and a photo was taken. Overblown for the fans. Chiefs dont need any motivation for this game. Raiders last year had a temp bounce from AP after McD was fired but now the defense is hurt and weak and the offense is run by Getsy. Fking Getsy.....The AP honeymoon is over.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by ShortRoundChief:
Obligatory fuck the Raiders.

via GIFER

[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up