ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rumor circulating that Jerod Mayo is going to be fired
Mecca 01:26 PM Yesterday

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

"Sources have informed me that within the next 48 hours, Jerod Mayo will be removed as head coach of the New England @Patriots."https://t.co/rKX1AzOLt1 pic.twitter.com/IoApoV40nf

— The Kirk Minihane Show (@kirkminshow) October 23, 2024

Not sure how reliable this source is but there is a ton of smoke out there that Mayo is an arrogant douchebag that has already broken the locker room.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
Why would Johnson take that trash job??
Drake Maye.

If he likes him then he has his franchise QB.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:00 PM Yesterday
Also, pretty sure the "source" in the OP is a blatant shit poster for Barstool that has outright admitted to making shit up in the past.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Staley had 14 years of coaching experience with ten different organizations, both college and professional.

Jerod Mayo had four as a linebacker’s coach for the same team (and HC) he played for.

Clearly the white guy needed to have more than three times the experience as the black guy to get the same opportunity.
Staley had one year as a DC, and was only in the NFL for three years before getting a HC job. Now compare that experience to Eric Bieniemy when he was KC OC? :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:42 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
and overdue.
Came here to post this. He’s a shit head coach. Talent or no.

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Probably Kraft wants to go after Ben Johnson to develop Drake Maye.

Mayo always seemed like a placeholder to me.
Kraft said 2-3 years before belicheat left Mayo was the guy. This isn’t that.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 02:12 AM Today
Racism.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:54 AM Today
Brandon Staley was hired because of his proximity to mcvay
Mayo was hired because of his proximity to bellichick

Jesus we don’t need to make everything black and white. It’s almost as if tons of coaches get picked off the mcvay tree, and that any organization with a front office tied to the patriots has tunnel vision for bellichick assistants.
[Reply]
nychief 06:13 AM Today
All the race baiting on here if fucking gross.

Re: This "report," it's bullshit according to a friend who works for the pats, FWIW.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by nychief:
All the race baiting on here if fucking gross.

Re: This "report," it's bullshit according to a friend who works for the pats, FWIW.
Tell that to Marcellus and his merry band of "If you're black and get hired it's DEI!!!" morons
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
How long before it's blamed on racism?
It seems like Kraft may feel free, finally, from BB and isn't scared to run the Patriots the way he wants.

Kraft had said he knew 5 years ago that Mayo would be the next HC, but that always seemed like a BB decision to me.

He should have just made a clean break from everything BB after Brady left.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:46 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Was Brandon Staley a DEI hire? :-)
Goddamn you are a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:46 AM Today
Honestly, why are we even talking about DEI in the lounge? I have legitimately never seen that shit typed out anywhere outside of DC and some fringe Twitter and Facebook comments made by idiots.

Mfs act like there aren’t 200 million women and non-whites in this country working, going to school, and building their resumes. Sometimes they’re going to be given a job over a white guy.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Tell that to Marcellus and his merry band of "If you're black and get hired it's DEI!!!" morons
I'd be happy to never hear that fucking term again.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Honestly, why are we even talking about DEI in the lounge? I have legitimately never seen that shit typed out anywhere outside of DC and some fringe Twitter and Facebook comments made by idiots.

Mfs act like there aren’t 200 million women and non-whites in this country working, going to school, and building their resumes. Sometimes they’re going to be given a job over a white guy.
The term DEI is everywhere in athletics and business. It is not a fringe acronym.
[Reply]
seamonster 09:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Staley had one year as a DC, and was only in the NFL for three years before getting a HC job. Now compare that experience to Eric Bieniemy when he was KC OC? :-)
I never thought it was possible but Eric Bieniemy was even worse as an OC than Staley was as a HC. His offensive game plan for Washington was universally mocked. Had a QB that had started a few games in totality dropping back 60 times. Wouldn't change or adjust at all even after the QB was breaking sack records. Bum that rode the coat tails of Andy Reid and I'm not so sure he hadn't pissed off the wrong people with the Chiefs either...Because he did in washington. Nearly got into a physical altercation with an offensive lineman that weight 300 pounds and spoke aout himself in the 3rd person. GTFO.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:15 AM Today
Mayo is a crap hire for whatever reason. He was handed a pile of trash and looks looks, it's still trash. He isn't the problem nor the answer. Any coach with a team full of crappy players will lose. He can't get a good staff either. Who does he actually know? Bunch of NE retreads.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up