ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cheese
FAX 07:46 PM 12-04-2006
I am conducting an important ChiefsPlanet experiment. Please feel free to participate or not as you will.

This thread is about cheese. There are, as we all know, many varieties of cheese. There is munster, parmesan (good on spaghetti), cheddar, brie (known in France as "The Queen of Cheeses"), and lots of other kinds. Of note, one ounce of Wisconsin Cheddar has approximately 114 calories and 7 grams of protein. Cheese is pretty good and, in moderation, good for you.

Please feel free to post your thoughts and comments regarding cheese here. There is no need whatsoever to create another thread about cheese. Neither is there any need to post cheese-related information on other threads.

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost.
[Reply]
Frosty 10:30 PM 12-06-2011
Originally Posted by headsnap:
I have that same problem though cheap Jack doesn't do anything to me, but after an evening with the wine and Gouda means that I will be getting paid to sit on the crapper for a while the next day at work..
:-)

I set myself up there. What I meant was that cheese stuffs me up so much I can barely breathe. Then I snore so bad that my wife threatens to leave me if I eat it again.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:16 PM 12-06-2011
OK - I just caught it's exact name - Boarshead 3 pepper colby jack. Can't find a photo - I think it's pretty new.

I just had a second go at it, I'm now calling it a 'must try' - $5.49 a pop for 8 ounces, not cheap. but great quality.

They apparently have levels of intensity, I bought 'Hot' - and yep, pretty rough kick, but it's solid, just rock solid in quality. Get it as soon as possible!

[Reply]
Smed1065 11:21 PM 12-06-2011
Provolone, naturally smoked.
[Reply]
Smed1065 11:24 PM 12-06-2011
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
OK - I just caught it's exact name - Boarshead 3 pepper colby jack. Can't find a photo - I think it's pretty new.

I just had a second go at it, I'm now calling it a 'must try' - $5.49 a pop for 8 ounces, not cheap. but great quality.

They apparently have levels of intensity, I bought 'Hot' - and yep, pretty rough kick, but it's solid, just rock solid in quality. Get it as soon as possible!
Want heat, try Cabot Hot Habanero Cheddar, smoke try Chipotle Cheddar.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:32 PM 12-06-2011
I've noticed the sandwich shops that top their sammys w/ THICK melted cheese, make the best sandwiches. Apparently it's not know by most, because it seems like you have to go to New York to find that, as far as restaurants, anyway.
[Reply]
boogblaster 11:46 PM 12-06-2011
i like all cheeses .. but they dont like me ....
[Reply]
FAX 01:20 AM 12-07-2011
It's Gouda to see my cheese thread back.

For awhile there, I thought this thread was as lost as the Limburger baby.

But feel free to continue posting, dudes. You have my Parmesan.

FAX
[Reply]
R8RFAN 02:35 AM 12-07-2011
Originally Posted by scott free:
Has anyone watched the tv show i did about this particular kind of cheese thats considered a delicacy in Corsica???

They take a big wheel of goat cheese & let it sit outside in the sun where flys get to it & deposit maggots that dig holes through it.

The fine "flavor" is actually the crapped out cheese digest of the maggots.

No joke.

[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 03:16 AM 12-07-2011
I love most cheese, but I can't eat Feta or Bleu. I've tried. Yuck.
[Reply]
Smed1065 03:44 AM 12-07-2011
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I've noticed the sandwich shops that top their sammys w/ THICK melted cheese, make the best sandwiches. Apparently it's not know by most, because it seems like you have to go to New York to find that, as far as restaurants, anyway.
You drinking cause I had a hard time even.........
[Reply]
Inspector 06:48 AM 12-07-2011
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Actually the funny thing is im not the biggest fan of blue cheese either...but all of a sudden when you smoke it.....MMMMM
I tried that once.

Coughed my ass off.
[Reply]
burt 06:52 AM 12-07-2011
I love bleu cheese. but I really want to know..... how do you know when bleu cheese goes bad?
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:03 AM 12-07-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Tillamook Extra Sharp.
X2. Love it.
[Reply]
Fritz88 07:05 AM 12-07-2011
In a keto diet, Cheese is your best friend.
[Reply]
tooge 08:10 AM 12-07-2011
I love cheese. All cheese. A buddy goes to wisconsin twice a year and I always have him bring me back some bleu, farmers, munster, cheddar, and a few smoked varieties. Love it.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up