ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone Whining about the Chiefs Benefitting from PI
Pitt Gorilla 08:05 PM 09-15-2024
Should also acknowledge the play immediately preceding it in which our first down was taken off the board BY A PENALTY AGAINST KC.

FFS
[Reply]
TEX 08:06 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I mean, look, I was one of the loudest about how dumb the bengals whining was complaining about refs making the right call. This was not that. It was a bad call. He got there early and more importantly he never turned his head or tried to play the ball. Easy call. And although the falcons should have capitalized on the last drive when they were gifted penalties, the make up call is not nearly as impactful as the DPI that would have probably guaranteed a TD and given their defense a chance to defend a lead instead of desperately clawing back with a long offensive score.

I’ll gladly take the call. But without a doubt it was a bad call and it helped us a lot. That’s unlike last week where the refs made the right call and bengals fans are just being dumb. I won’t make excuses when we get a special whistle. It just makes us look less credible about this ref excuse others have if we aren’t honest about it when it occurs
This is a solid take. Very well said.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 08:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
PI puts the ball on the 1.
True...but the point being this...are you sure they would have scored?

They had 3rd and short and then 4th and INCHES and didn't convert.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Now even some of the big name accounts — Albert Breer to name one — are feeding into this nonsense.

Where is the outrage over the calls made against KC that extended drives and didn’t even occur? There were at least a few.

People are really going crazy over how KC is breaking the league.
41% of Atlanta’s points were gift-wrapped to them by the refs on back to back shitty calls in the first half. Really weak roughing the passer on Chris Jones while Atlanta OL was grabbing his facemask. And then Atlanta gets away with OL holding on the deep ball right after that. Just because it was the first half does not make it less important than the 4th quarter on the scoreboard.
[Reply]
ping2000 09:07 AM Today
Listening to the shows this morning and enjoying the hate. Especially knowing there is nothing they can do about it. Love to hear them moan. 3-0 baby!!
[Reply]
TEX 09:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Listening to the shows this morning and enjoying the hate. Especially knowing there is nothing they can do about it. Love to hear them moan. 3-0 baby!!
Yep. We paid our dues for decades. Its our turn now!
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by ping2000:
I love reading about all the whining the next morning. I just sip my coffee and smile :-)
[Reply]
Danguardace 09:22 AM Today
That Pitts PI is only obvious in super slow motion. There was no complaints by the guys on the field. No saying it wasn't PI but watching in real time was very bang bang.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Now even some of the big name accounts — Albert Breer to name one — are feeding into this nonsense.

Where is the outrage over the calls made against KC that extended drives and didn’t even occur? There were at least a few.

People are really going crazy over how KC is breaking the league.
It’s all confirmation bias. See what you want as proof while ignoring what refutes the claim.
[Reply]
TEX 09:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
41% of Atlanta’s points were gift-wrapped to them by the refs on back to back shitty calls in the first half. Really weak roughing the passer on Chris Jones while Atlanta OL was grabbing his facemask. And then Atlanta gets away with OL holding on the deep ball right after that. Just because it was the first half does not make it less important than the 4th quarter on the scoreboard.
Yep, but no one seems to take that into account. I said this earlier, for example, the tic tac Chris Jones roughing the passer call, extended their drive, which they ended up scoring a TD. If that call doesn't happen, they punt, and they dont score. It was a HUGE call, that lead to an ATL score. Just as big of a call as the non PI call in the 4th Qtr. It's just that it happened earlier but, was every bit as game altering.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 09:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by tmoshow:
The hate for the Chiefs nationally seems to be greater than the Patriots ever were. I don’t understand it.
Speaking of the patriots, they were given a gift roughing the passer call in the 2018 AFCCG.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:03 AM Today
Anyone got those stats on Chiefs penalties vs their opponents? I need to present that to some idiots.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:06 AM Today
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Anyone got those stats on Chiefs penalties vs their opponents? I need to present that to some idiots.
Don't bother. They will just pivot to "it's not the volume of penalties, it's the timing".

You can't reason with the unreasonable.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:08 AM Today
Also fans have been trained that if a dude doesn't have his head turned it's automatic PI.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Also fans have been trained that if a dude doesn't have his head turned it's automatic PI.
Yeah, and I don't know if that's really the case. He didn't seem to redirect him. But even if they gave them that penalty, there's no guarantee that the Falcons win. And really, they still had their chance but failed on 4th down late in the game.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:21 AM Today
It's overall just stupid, the Falcons were gifted 40 yards on the final drive, they had the ball twice in the 4th quarter inside the 20 and got no points, I have no sympathy for that.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up