Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Update Thread
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM Yesterday
Did not look good
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Bad interception and then taking out the knee of his #1 WR.

Not good.
It was an accident ffs :-)
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
After last year there's no reason not to think Reid and Mahomes will figure it out Losing Rashee is awful but not dooming
Last season was a struggle. The defense carried the team. And Rice emerged as a great target. We don't win the SB last season without his production.

Who will be last season's Rice on this team? Can Worthy be that guy?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 06:38 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Last season was a struggle. The defense carried the team. And Rice emerged as a great target. We don't win the SB last season without his production.

Worthy + playoffs Hollywood + some other bandaid they find I guess. Maybe Wiley?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:38 PM Yesterday
Veach is going to have to try to swing a trade for a Cooper/Hopkins type replacement.
[Reply]
rydogg58 06:38 PM Yesterday

It's going to have to either be him or JuJu. It's definitely NOT Skyy.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:38 PM Yesterday

I think so. He's already running a more complete route tree than Rice did until maybe the playoffs.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:38 PM Yesterday
I'm very sad
[Reply]
staylor26 06:40 PM Yesterday
For now it's going to be Kelce + Worthy with Gray, JuJu, and Watson sprinkled in.

Hopefully we can trade for Cooper, Hopkins, Diontae Johnson, or somebody like that before the deadline. I really don't expect Hollywood to be back because there just hasn't been much optimism there.

We'll be fine though.
[Reply]
notorious 06:41 PM Yesterday
Billay needs to be his bedside 24/7 ready to massage whatever Rice requests.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:41 PM Yesterday
If Rice gets suspended to start next season, does he have to be on the active roster… and not on the PUP list… to be counted as a suspended game?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Worthy + playoffs Hollywood + some other bandaid they find I guess. Maybe Wiley?
Lots of unknowns there. Playoff Hollywood may not be a thing. Wiley hasn't played much with Kelce and Gray taking those snaps. He's a draft pick for the future after Kelce retires.

I'd like for Juju to step up but 2024 Juju appears far different than 2022 Juju.

It's probably Worthy plus someone else who isn't on the current roster. No true #1 but you don't necessarily need that with two solid WRs, Kelce, and a run game.

Obviously the return of the 2018 Chiefs offense many were hoping for is postponed. However, there's other ways to win games.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 06:43 PM Yesterday
Lots of unknowns there. Playoff Hollywood may not be a thing. Wiley hasn't played much with Kelce and Gray taking those snaps. He's a draft pick for the future after Kelce retires.

I'd like for Juju to step up but 2024 Juju appears far different than 2022 Juju.

It's probably Worthy plus someone else who isn't on the current roster.
Need one of the unknowns or a pickup to work somehow.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:43 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
For now it's going to be Kelce + Worthy with Gray, JuJu, and Watson sprinkled in.

Hopefully we can trade for Cooper, Hopkins, Diontae Johnson, or somebody like that before the deadline. I really don't expect Hollywood to be back because there just hasn't been much optimism there.

We'll be fine though.
I’m just not sure those teams will trade those guys unless it’s for an overpay. Idk what the line is there but I’d say our 3rd rd pick at the absolute most.

There’s a lot of quality WR’s to trade for but here’s one I could see: Demarcus Robinson. He was a solid rotational guy here and he’s been really nice since he left.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:44 PM Yesterday
The fact that they already tried to get Diontae Johnson makes me think that would be the most likely move.
[Reply]
O.city 06:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:

We'll be fine though.
Flip a 4th or 5th for one of those WRs and roll on
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up