Nzoner's Game Room>Amari Cooper traded to Bills
RunKC 12:11 PM Yesterday
Per Jordan Schultz
[Reply]
BWillie 01:12 PM Yesterday
Bills looking tough
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:13 PM Yesterday
They gave up a third round pick for a rental...the only way this can be seen as a smart move is if they win a SB this year.

They are in the expensive contract portion of Allen...in a mild rebuild. You need those picks as life blood.

If their defense was championship caliber...then maybe. They just had to let a lot of players go...

Is Cooper better than Diggs? How much does this move the needle?
[Reply]
penguinz 01:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Takes 3-10 years to learn Andy's offense

They aren't trading for or picking up someone who hasn't been in the system
Complete BS.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Takes 3-10 years to learn Andy's offense

They aren't trading for or picking up someone who hasn't been in the system
Took Rashee Rice a few hours.
[Reply]
Third Eye 01:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Average WR's don't produce 1250 yards on the Browns...

:-)

Your definition of average is a low end #1 WR...which we do not have on the roster currently.
Yes, average WR was hyperbolic. I obviously didn't mean literally average across all WRs.

Last year was the best year (by yards) in his career. He's been a right at 1000 yards/season guy his whole career. Never a top tier WR1, but a WR1 nonetheless. Now he's 30 and not under contract next season. Would he improve our WR room? Sure. Is a 3rd an overpay for the Bills? Unless they win the SB, which they won't, then it's definitely an overpay. It is in no way, shape, or form "cheap".
[Reply]
crispystl 01:17 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Hey Skyy Moore isnt an office chair. Office chairs serve a purpose.
Better wheels too.
[Reply]
TLO 01:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kstater:
So is this where most of the fan base flips out for no reason and we still roll to thr SB?

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
It's also the point of the season where this thread gets 1000 posts because there's nothing else to talk about.

Meanwhile Cooper finishes the season with 20 catches for 180 yards and a TD.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:19 PM Yesterday
Folks talking about Johnson like he's prime Antonio Brown or something smh :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 01:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
Yes, average WR was hyperbolic. I obviously didn't mean literally average across all WRs.

Last year was the best year (by yards) in his career. He's been a right at 1000 yards/season guy his whole career. Never a top tier WR1, but a WR1 nonetheless. Now he's 30 and not under contract next season. Would he improve our WR room? Sure. Is a 3rd an overpay for the Bills? Unless they win the SB, which they won't, then it's definitely an overpay. It is in no way, shape, or form "cheap".
We don't even have a WR2 let alone a WR1. But next man up! Don't make a move cuz we can do it!

This is the exact year to overpay for everything if you are the Chiefs. Max of 1.5 ywars of Kelce left. Trying to win 3 straight. Chasing football immortality. Whatever it takes.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Third Eye:

We're not the Bills.

We are a legitimate SB contender trying to win 3 SB's in a row that just lost our top 2 WR's, top RB and has an aging TE and bad knees JuJu as our top targets in the passing game.
[Reply]
Chieftain 01:21 PM Yesterday
Seems to me that Berry was using the Chiefs as a bargaining chip in order to get the highest bidder which ended up being the Bills. Veach had to have been involved but his offer was bested by Beane. I'm not sure if Cooper is a fit in that style of offense but Buffalo doing what they do, trying to block the Chiefs from getting better. I am developing a really special hate for that franchise.
[Reply]
TEX 01:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
Time to go get DeAndre Hopkins...
Damaged goods. Buyer BEWARE.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Is Carolina moving him for a 4 or a 5? Or is he gonna sign a reasonable extension any other way I doubt it happens.
I think Carolina has to at least consider it, unless he's told them he's willing to sign long-term. (and that they'd be willing to pay him long term)

They need every asset they can get.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They may have to pull 4 starters out of their top 4 picks next year...
Idk how to tell you this Mecca but they’re paying Nick Bolton. Be prepared bc it’s totally happening
[Reply]
TEX 01:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Seems to me that Berry was using the Chiefs as a bargaining chip in order to get the highest bidder which ended up being the Bills. Veach had to have been involved but his offer was bested by Beane. I'm not sure if Cooper is a fit in that style of offense but Buffalo doing what they do, trying to block the Chiefs from getting better. I am developing a really special hate for that franchise.
Cooper will make Buffalo better. He'll be fine there.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up