ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Skyy Moore to IR!!
Dante84 09:49 AM Today

We are placing WR Skyy Moore on IR with a core muscle injury. pic.twitter.com/qJoxTlEHRs

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) October 24, 2024

[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 12:43 PM Today
To the ship!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:45 PM Today
IMO Dermarcus has become a better receiver since leaving. He's done less of the backwards shit with the Rams, but he did do it in Baltimore. And he's had what 3-4 seasons since his last season with what seemed like a lot of drops in KC?

Also i'd like to think for Skyys sake that this is something he was trying to play through and it just turns out he couldn't.
[Reply]
wazu 12:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Jokes aside, our WR core just can’t catch a break!
Actually this probably qualifies as the WR corp finally actually catching a break.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 01:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Demarcus was perfectly fine as a depth WR you can use in 3 or 4 WR sets as a depth option. He’s tremendous in scramble drill. I didn’t mind rashee dropping some passes last year because I’d rather drops than a wr who never gets open. The problem is when you ask depth guys to play every down roles.

But I think he’s cleaned up a bit of that in the new system.
Yeah...he got open in the scramble drills, but then he would drop the passes or as some would say, he would be 5 yards forward, 10 yard backwards.

I think we are giving him more credit than he has earned....I would not want to see him back here.
[Reply]
ShortRoundChief 01:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Maybe the Chiefs pulled a Code Red on him
Andy Reid’s all
“The truth is these fields have balls. Who’s going to catch these balls, Skye? MVS? I have a responsibility greater than you can possibly fathom.”
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:45 PM Today
Hate to see it, but may be a blessing.

Cant wait for the haters come in and say we are Belichecking the situation.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:09 PM Today
Someone got axed...

Saw Mahomes, Hopkins and Reid eating lunch today at Dorsia.

[Reply]
Valiant 02:09 PM Today
They are being nice. They are like. We will pay you while on ir. Because if we cut you, no one will touch you. But ir gives you a chance to save face and get on another team.for training camp at least.

Ohh we need a spot for hopkins.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:15 PM Today
I used to play a game called Tropico, a building sim set on a tropical island where the player is the dictator. One of the more twisted/amusing things you could do is have your secret police execute political agitators. After the guy was dead, if you hovered the cursor over his corpse, your advisor would say, in a wonderfully smarmy and insincere voice, the words "sooooooooooo sad."

With regard to Moore's unfortunate injury, all I can say is, sooooooooooo sad.
[Reply]
notorious 02:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I doubt they're making up an injury since he has to have surgery. It's all coincidental.
Never. Just happened to have one of those injuries there is no way to confirm or deny.

I love this franchise. They did this to Toney’s worthless ass too.
[Reply]
tatorhog 02:36 PM Today
I love me some Skyy Less
[Reply]
penguinz 02:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
Never. Just happened to have one of those injuries there is no way to confirm or deny.

I love this franchise. They did this to Toney’s worthless ass too.
More importantly its an injury that can take 4 weeks or it could take several months to fully recover. Don't have to even pretend like the goal is for him to get b ack this season.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:48 PM Today
Doctors: “So what are we operating on, again?”

Chiefs: “Surprise us”
[Reply]
Womble 02:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Skyy Moore gets open with ease, a lot of bad takes in here.
I'm arguing with a person who doesn't know what they're talking about I see

Skyy Moore having immediate burst on the line of scrimmage and huge hands are his weapons and he'll make a great slot receiver because of that if he can really get a better handle on the offense and gain Pat's trust and all indications are that he's been really committed this offseason to doing just that.

You watch his film and he gets open. He's just not the downfield receiver people think he should be.
OMG you're a clown

don't engage with me anymore
Shout out to Kiimo who went all menstrual when I told him how shitty Skyy Moore is last year. Where ya at buddy?
[Reply]
Womble 03:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Doctors: “So what are we operating on, again?”

Chiefs: “Surprise us”
Surgeon: "This operation isn't going to work"

Chiefs: "Why not?"

Surgeon: "I'm a brain surgeon"
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up