ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 29
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** the official other games thread ***
FlaChief58 09:08 AM Today
Eagles - bengayls game should be good. I'm hoping for an asteroid, but I'd be fine with a bungles loss.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:38 PM Today
:-) at how stupid the Colts are
[Reply]
DRM08 12:43 PM Today
If Jameis Winston didn’t fumble deep in his own territory to end the first half (Baltimore TD), the Ravens would be down 10 points right now instead of just 3 points.
[Reply]
PHOG 12:46 PM Today
TD Hurts
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:48 PM Today
Mike McDaniel should complete his look and grow out one of his pinkie nails
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:50 PM Today
Hope these scores can hold up.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:51 PM Today
Man I and others here took some flack for suggesting Darnell Mooney would be a good pickup this spring…

And every week he just makes play after play for Atlanta.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:52 PM Today
Rooting for a burroception here
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:53 PM Today
Had only been paying halfass attention so I didn't realize how bad he was, but Richardson for the Colts was 2/15 at the half... WOOF
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Hope these scores can hold up.
Ravens aren't taking the game seriously yet. Could they lose? Yes. But unlikely.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Ravens aren't taking the game seriously yet. Could they lose? Yes. But unlikely.
Idk, Browns are getting a boost from the new QB and they know that offense well.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:57 PM Today
Another big mistake by Anthony Richardson. Cost his team a field goal with the lost yardage on that fumble.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:57 PM Today
So how long is Indy gonna risk their playoff hopes starting this kid who clearly isn’t ready?

Give him the Jordan Love treatment and sit his ass down. They’d be tied at least if Flacco was playing.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Had only been paying halfass attention so I didn't realize how bad he was, but Richardson for the Colts was 2/15 at the half... WOOF
They need to convert him to a Taysom Hill type player, if he can do anything without getting injured, and put in a real QB.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:59 PM Today
Jesse Bates with a terrific pick
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:59 PM Today
BUNDLEAROOSKIDOOOOOOOOOO
[Reply]
Page 9 of 29
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up