ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>MNF DOUBLEHEADER - Titans @ Dolphins/Seahawks @ Lions
Easy 6 05:23 PM Yesterday
Tits @ Fins hot take - Levis keeps fucking up, Huntley has barely finished a cup of coffee in Miami but outperforms him at home in a gritty defensive led win

Sea @ Det, come on now we all know Detroit is getting this home win
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:11 PM Yesterday
Walker is a pretty damn good back.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:11 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Bills getting to play teams as awful as Miami/NE four times is gonna put them in contention for the bye.
True.

But to be fair, we get to play the Broncos and Raiders four times this year. And we already beat the Chargers once.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:12 PM Yesterday
What a play by Geno.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 08:13 PM Yesterday
There are some damn plays being made in this Seahawks v Lions game right now. Geno with a GREAT play
[Reply]
Fishels 08:13 PM Yesterday
Bills getting to play teams as awful as Miami/NE four times is gonna put them in contention for the bye.
Luckily that’s one Dolphins game down. We can only hope New England has a good game like they did against Bengals

Also don’t forget the Jets lost to the Broncos. I smell fraud but idk if I can declare it yet
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:14 PM Yesterday
Another great throw by Geno.
[Reply]
Bump 08:14 PM Yesterday
Miami's coach is overrated AF to get embarrassed against the lowly Titans because you lost your QB, again.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Fishels:
Luckily that’s one Dolphins game down. We can only hope New England has a good game like they did against Bengals

Also don’t forget the Jets lost to the Broncos. I smell fraud but idk if I can declare it yet
Jets>Chargers for me still
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
There are some damn plays being made in this Seahawks v Lions game right now. Geno with a GREAT play
This really is a good game for a 2 score ballgame.

If the Seahawks D could get a damn stop, this could be a lot of fun.
[Reply]
Fishels 08:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
Miami's coach is overrated AF to get embarrassed against the lowly Titans because you lost your QB, again.
It’s not the Tua loss only. They were getting blown out by the Bills with him in half game. The Jags win was 100% a lucky fluke win. Dolphins are noticeably worse from last year
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:15 PM Yesterday
Is Bobo that guy that ran like a 4.9 forty?
[Reply]
Bump 08:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Fishels:
It’s not the Tua loss only. They were getting blown out by the Bills with him in half game. The Jags win was 100% a lucky fluke win. Dolphins are noticeably worse from last year
ya, but he's young/cool and hip with the sneakers so he must be a good HC
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:17 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
And people swear Tua sucks. They lose him and they're miserable every time. I think he's limited but feel like people here act like he's awful.

Tua is great against below .500 teams. And just as awful against teams with a winning record/playoff caliber teams. Last season he was 1-5 vs. playoff teams. And we all saw what he was in his last game vs. BUF a couple weeks ago.
[Reply]
Fishels 08:17 PM Yesterday
Jets>Chargers for me still
Probably correct. Personally I want to see Mahomes send Roger’s home in the playoffs since we never got to see him with Packers

But then again he IS Arod, definitely will be interested to see how the jets do
[Reply]
notorious 08:17 PM Yesterday
Getting fisted by the Tits. Congrats.

Buffalo has 3 bags of shit in their division. It’s almost as bad as our division.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up