KC chiefs will win game
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by carcosa:
KC chiefs will win game
Dat gud
[Reply]
lcarus 01:23 PM Today
We're due to put an Arrowhead Monday Night beatdown on someone. Why not tonight.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
That was my first ever Chiefs game, it was fucking miserable. Mighty Mouse had a pick in that game, I think he set the franchise record for INTs in a season with that pick too didn't he?
Sounds right.

A friend of mine had season tickets in the family and I guess they originally requested 50 yard line no matter what... so they had 2nd to the last row of the upper deck.

It was freezing rain in the parking lots, but ice up at altitude. :-)

At least they won though... I went to that Dolphins game with -20 wind chill back in 2008 or whatever, and that was fucking brutal AND they got their asses handed to them.
[Reply]
SD15 01:38 PM Today
I hope The Chiefs win. They’re super awesome and I like them very much!
[Reply]
neech 01:51 PM Today
Taylor Swift is supposed to be there.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by Calcountry:
Turn the volume down and listen to Mitch Holthus
I used to do that, but it never syncs up to the radio and that is annoying as fuck. Tonight, going to Apple Bees so I can watch both Chiefs/Royals and hope they put it on the Manning bros. ESPN 2

Wearing my Trent McDuffie jersey and a Royals :-) ball cap. Represent
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Sounds right.

A friend of mine had season tickets in the family and I guess they originally requested 50 yard line no matter what... so they had 2nd to the last row of the upper deck.

It was freezing rain in the parking lots, but ice up at altitude. :-)

At least they won though... I went to that Dolphins game with -20 wind chill back in 2008 or whatever, and that was fucking brutal AND they got their asses handed to them.
Kinda funny that the two coldest games in Arrhowhead history (I think) are both against Miami.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I used to do that, but it never syncs up to the radio and that is annoying as ****. Tonight, going to Apple Bees so I can watch both Chiefs/Royals and hope they put it on the Manning bros. ESPN 2
You are one sick, sick individual
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:53 PM Today
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
You are one sick, sick individual

Lol OH I know it sucks, ugh but there isn't any better options without going 60 miles.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:55 PM Today
No interceptions for Sir Patrick Mahomes II
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 02:57 PM Today
Survived the drive. Wound up in B lot. Just wandering around the Stadium at the moment. Enjoying the aroma from all the BBQ.

Feels like home.

Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
Grabbing a bite of lunch and then I’m heading to Arrowhead. We’ll see how long it takes to get into the parking lots.

Prayers and good thoughts accepted. *grin*

See ya all there.

[Reply]
Rasputin 03:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
Survived the drive. Wound up in B lot. Just wandering around the Stadium at the moment. Enjoying the aroma from all the BBQ.

Feels like home.

QUOTE=Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan;17731269]Grabbing a bite of lunch and then I’m heading to Arrowhead. We’ll see how long it takes to get into the parking lots.

Prayers and good thoughts accepted. *grin*

See ya all there.
[/QUOTE]

Yell loud on Defense, counting on you to make the Saints false start. :-)
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 03:05 PM Today
If I still have a voice by the end of the game, I’ve seriously done something wrong.

Yell loud on Defense, counting on you to make the Saints false start. :-)[/QUOTE]
[Reply]
Lzen 03:11 PM Today
Almost forgot, anyone wants to drop by. We're kinda between G29 and G30 about 5 car lengths over, right behind florescent yellow green jeep Rubicon.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up