ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kafka to NYG as OC
Dante84 12:02 PM 02-03-2022
Damn

The #Giants are in talks on a deal to hire #Chiefs QBs coach Mike Kafka as their OC, per @MikeGarafolo. The former NFL QB has been working with Andy Reid for the last several years and is considered an up-and-coming coach in the league. Big hire for Brian Daboll.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 3, 2022

[Reply]
Dante84 10:47 PM 02-03-2022
Well, it’s official.

If EB leaves…. real curious to see what we do at OC.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 10:53 PM 02-03-2022
Naggy.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:07 PM 02-03-2022

[Reply]
RunKC 11:09 PM 02-03-2022
Yeah I’d get Nagy back in that situation.

The guy got fucked in the ass in Chicago by Ryan Pace being forced to play shit QB’s and still went 34-31. That’s amazing considering he got bottom 10 QB play his whole time there.

I’d still consider him for an Andy replacement when the time comes.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:09 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by RustShack:
We wouldn’t. He’s white.
Where's the shoe polish when you need it
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:11 PM 02-03-2022
For those asking if we can keep Kafka. Missing the point. He is still here because he passed ip promotions on the promise that he’d be next in line. And he probably was but he saw the writing on the wall that Eb may not be going anywhere.

It sucks majorly. But Kafka doesn’t owe us anything anymore and we shouldn’t get in his way. The EB effect is affecting everyone on our staff.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:14 PM 02-03-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah I’d get Nagy back in that situation.

The guy got ****ed in the ass in Chicago by Ryan Pace being forced to play shit QB’s and still went 34-31. That’s amazing considering he got bottom 10 QB play his whole time there.

I’d still consider him for an Andy replacement when the time comes.
His offense was also not good and imaginative. I actually think he’d be awesome in Brad Childress’ consultant role and it’d be a great way to study some innovation and get paid to do it. It’s a win win. Not just for Nagy, but we need some guy to Study the hell out of some of these coverage beaters.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:02 AM 02-04-2022
Well, it’s official.

If EB leaves…. real curious to see what we do at OC.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:27 AM 02-04-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
For those asking if we can keep Kafka. Missing the point. He is still here because he passed ip promotions on the promise that he’d be next in line. And he probably was but he saw the writing on the wall that Eb may not be going anywhere.

It sucks majorly. But Kafka doesn’t owe us anything anymore and we shouldn’t get in his way. The EB effect is affecting everyone on our staff.
Bieniemy is Peter Principled which is fucking with everyone on staff
[Reply]
oldman 12:37 AM 02-04-2022
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Guys like Trent Green and Alex Smith don't want to be coaches. NFL assistant coaches work their ASSES off. Like 80 hour weeks and never see their families from July to January. Green and Smith don't need the money and don't have to work that hard.
Green makes $500K from his announcer gig and only works 2-3 days a week for half the year at most. He's not giving that up.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:39 AM 02-04-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
My fault guys. I thought this was the EB/Saints thread when I saw his question :-)

It didn’t even cross my mind that he could be talking about Kafka :-)

Dumbfucker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 12:45 AM 02-04-2022
Being the quarterbacks coach for the Kansas City Chiefs in 2022 where you get to coach Patrick Mahomes in his prime and have Andy Reid as your mentor is pretty much the absolute dream job for any young, up and coming coach. We can get pretty much get any young coaching prodigy we want.
[Reply]
srvy 03:28 PM 02-07-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Toub already has the Assistant HC title.
Give him that tittle egg head chrome dome had in the booth. Senior offensive coordinator. Something like that.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
sedated 04:01 PM 02-07-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
Green makes $500K from his announcer gig and only works 2-3 days a week for half the year at most. He's not giving that up.
That was the exact rumor when Sean Payton "retired" from New Orleans - Brees was in his ear about how easy it is to do one day a week on TV and still make incredible money. Not NFL head coach incredible, but multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars and comes without the 20-hour work days.
[Reply]
Iconic 05:03 PM 02-07-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm still waiting for Bosschief or anyone really to tell me just what it is that you've all seen from Kafka that makes you so sure this is a huge loss.

So far all I've seen anyone say is...(checks notes)...he's not Eric Bienemy.

Which, since Bienemy doesn't call the plays, means...nothing really.
x100 CP just randomly decided one day Kafka was the crowned prince because he was a shitty QB in the NFL at one point and Mahomes liked him.

News flash - Mahomes likes everyone + our GOAT QB was great way before Kafka was ever introduced into the picture.

No one knows what the **** Kafka is or isn't. We've had good staff leave the club and done fine before ie. Ballard while keeping Veach. It's a part of being successful get over it you whiny pussies.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up