« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139189 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:30 AM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
He has Chase in Cincy, along with Higgins and Boyd. He would ball out with Jefferson, but the overall WR corps in Minn is far worse than Cincy. Not sure how much more he could do with Jefferson that isn't already being done.
Oh I know his receivers are great right now.

He seems pretty loyal to his friends, so I wonder if he’d force his way to Minnesota for that reason (assuming he went to the NFC).

Of the NFC teams, would Jefferson be the draw for him?
[Reply]
tredadda 11:33 AM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Oh I know his receivers are great right now.

He seems pretty loyal to his friends, so I wonder if he’d force his way to Minnesota for that reason (assuming he went to the NFC).

Of the NFC teams, would Jefferson be the draw for him?
If he jumped to Minnesota for Jefferson, he's a fool. There are other teams in the NFC set up better for him to win a SB than them.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:57 AM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
One week from the start of the regular season, and Joey still hasn’t signed a contract yet. What gives rfaulk??
Dunno. He's a hard nut to crack when you try and get in his head. I don't know if he's told them, no rush get some other guys inked. I don't know whether he's made it known what his number is, allowing the team to sign other guys or if he's looking for a certain number/structure that the team wasn't expecting. I don't know if the holdup is Higgins (due to the agent he has) and if that has anything to do with it.

The Hendrickson and Wilson signings were a little bit surprising, moreso Hendrickson.

The injury happened right after Herbert signed, so i didn't expect to hear anything until he was back on the field and he was at practice yesterday...so maybe it's imminent? I don't know. I'm as confused as anyone at this point. For all i know, the deal(s) could be done and they're waiting to announce it early next week.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:00 PM 08-31-2023
Too busy making the home alone remake
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:04 PM 08-31-2023
Kind of weird that all the extension talk stopped immediately after the calf injury. If it truly was a minor thing, then why wouldn't they have gone ahead with the deal? Could be nothing, but I thought it was strange
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:12 PM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Kind of weird that all the extension talk stopped immediately after the calf injury. If it truly was a minor thing, then why wouldn't they have gone ahead with the deal? Could be nothing, but I thought it was strange
The whole situation is odd.

Obviously the calf attaches to the Achilles. Wonder if he didn’t injure the latter.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:16 PM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Dunno. He's a hard nut to crack when you try and get in his head. I don't know if he's told them, no rush get some other guys inked. I don't know whether he's made it known what his number is, allowing the team to sign other guys or if he's looking for a certain number/structure that the team wasn't expecting. I don't know if the holdup is Higgins (due to the agent he has) and if that has anything to do with it.

The Hendrickson and Wilson signings were a little bit surprising, moreso Hendrickson.

The injury happened right after Herbert signed, so i didn't expect to hear anything until he was back on the field and he was at practice yesterday...so maybe it's imminent? I don't know. I'm as confused as anyone at this point. For all i know, the deal(s) could be done and they're waiting to announce it early next week.
If he's smart he will get the Bengals to commit to building an elite O-Line. At this rate he's gonna end up like Andrew Luck.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:24 PM 08-31-2023
If he's smart he will get the Bengals to commit to building an elite O-Line. At this rate he's gonna end up like Andrew Luck.

Yep. He's never had a better than average OL. And he still posts top-5 QB numbers, despite getting pressured/sacked at a high rate. If CIN wants to keep him healthy long-term, they need to put at least a good OL in front of him, or he will end up like Luck.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:32 PM 08-31-2023
Yep. That's something that i never understood from the beginning. He's also going to have to learn to protect himself better as well.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:49 PM 09-01-2023
I love the way the Bengals started their yearbook :-)

You gotta love the @Bengals Yearbook editor starting off the video with a tribute to the World Champs. �� pic.twitter.com/uXijmPPPl3

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) September 2, 2023

[Reply]
neech 10:10 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Too busy making the home alone remake
Or a remake of Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:54 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I love the way the Bengals started their yearbook :-)

Our 97 highlight video started out with a painful, painful recap of our loss to Elway. It feels so good to be on the other side.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:16 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Our 97 highlight video started out with a painful, painful recap of our loss to Elway. It feels so good to be on the other side.
:-)

zac taylor...had more fun coaching that football team...than any in memory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-):-):-):-)

sorry, i have that line from marty memorized
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:42 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

zac taylor...had more fun coaching that football team...than any in memory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-):-):-):-)

sorry, i have that line from marty memorized
My God that's giving me flashbacks.

In retrospect it feels like Marty was eulogizing his time with the Chiefs in that press conference.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:27 AM 09-02-2023
Zac Taylor is annoying. He’s lucky Burrow fell in his lap.
[Reply]
Page 89 of 272
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139189 > Last »
Up