ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 226
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139189 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****
duncan_idaho 09:14 AM 07-03-2023
Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
Recruiting Class
Rivals
[Reply]
Hamwallet 02:18 PM 10-07-2023
Coaches lost that game. I didn’t expect a playoff spot but that one hurts.
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:20 PM 10-07-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Fire this stupid sumbitch...NOW
:-):-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:25 PM 10-07-2023
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Glad you're happy
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:30 PM 10-07-2023
Fire this stupid sumbitch...NOW
Glad you're happy
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:31 PM 10-07-2023
Scoring 39 points and losing by double digits is a hard way to go. Missouri had two turnovers that lead to two TD's.

I never for a second didn't think Missouri wasn't sloppy. Makes sense that's what did it. I don't doubt the coaching blew it either. Sloppy penalties/turnovers reflects coaching.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:34 PM 10-07-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Scoring 39 points and losing by double digits is a hard way to go. Missouri had two turnovers that lead to two TD's.

I never for a second didn't think Missouri wasn't sloppy. Makes sense that's what did it. I don't doubt the coaching blew it either. Sloppy penalties/turnovers reflects coaching.
It’s been a problem all season….damn near caught up to them against KSU and did today. You can get away with that stuff against Memphis or Vandy but not against the upper echelon of the SEC.
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 02:40 PM 10-07-2023
Terrible coaching, the real Brady Cook showing up, and the same old o line penalties lost that one. Too bad, it was a very winnable game. Oh, almost forgot the defense letting the qb run for first downs when everyone watching knew it was coming.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:57 PM 10-07-2023
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson:
Terrible coaching, the real Brady Cook showing up, and the same old o line penalties lost that one. Too bad, it was a very winnable game. Oh, almost forgot the defense letting the qb run for first downs when everyone watching knew it was coming.
The real Brady Cook? Brady Cook had those 2 turnovers, but they were his first picks of the year. He also played well enough to win and the coaching staff totally fucked him after he threw that pick and they decided to go ultra conservative. I'm convinced that if they don't do that they probably score 2 more TDs. When they decided to call the regular offense they moved the ball at will.

I wasn't a Brady Cook fan, but im well in his corner now.
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 02:58 PM 10-07-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
The real Brady Cook? Brady Cook had those 2 turnovers, but they were his first picks of the year. He also played well enough to win and the coaching staff totally ****ed him after he threw that pick and they decided to go ultra conservative. I'm convinced that if they don't do that they probably score 2 more TDs. When they decided to call the regular offense they moved the ball at will.

Ok, probably an overreaction on Cook, but I still don't trust him.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:00 PM 10-07-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
The real Brady Cook? Brady Cook had those 2 turnovers, but they were his first picks of the year. He also played well enough to win and the coaching staff totally fucked him after he threw that pick and they decided to go ultra conservative. I'm convinced that if they don't do that they probably score 2 more TDs. When they decided to call the regular offense they moved the ball at will.

He earned criticism and praise today. He put the ball on the ground multiple times, threw those picks, missed some pretty easy throws, and checked down when he had a TD to Wease that really hurt.

I don't know if he goes in the tank after a mistake, but that playcalling from his first pick to 10 minutes left was bitchmade.
[Reply]
Kman34 03:03 PM 10-07-2023
Turnovers and Defense lost this game… MU has never had a good defense..
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:09 PM 10-07-2023
It's so dispiriting to be up 15 and still be almost certain you're going to lose. I really do hate being born here.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:35 PM 10-07-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Turnovers and Defense lost this game… MU has never had a good defense..
Are you 15 years old?
[Reply]
Jerm 03:47 PM 10-07-2023
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It's so dispiriting to be up 15 and still be almost certain you're going to lose. I really do hate being born here.
Even up 22-7…I was just thinking ok what is gonna go wrong and flip this game and then the first INT happens…

I really try not to be so negative but this program has just beat it into me…
[Reply]
Bowser 03:52 PM 10-07-2023
4th and 32 in your own territory down by three and you go for it? Who decides to do that when they have all three timeouts left? That's just.......ooooff.
[Reply]
Page 89 of 226
« First < 39798586878889 9091929399139189 > Last »
Up