ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 89
« First < 38788485868788 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Mescalito345 07:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Ummmm no. He’s easily a top 5 current WR, but top 5 all time? Nope.
Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Tyreek, and who else?
[Reply]
ChiefEd 08:01 AM Today
I’ve read several articles that mention Christian Kirk from the Jags. If we could make that deal work, I’m all for it. He’s solid…
[Reply]
Mescalito345 08:09 AM Today
The Chiefs should suspend Rice right now, for about three months, since he is out anyway. That might discourage the NFL from making a future suspension.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mescalito345:
The Chiefs should suspend Rice right now, for about three months, since he is out anyway. That might discourage the NFL from making a future suspension.
So the Chiefs are going to voluntarily forfeit controlling his rehabilitation? Unlikely.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
The announcement will happen after we hit 1500 posts.

If not, Clay can change my avatar to whatever he wants
onward and upward!!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:37 AM Today
First aquire Deuce Vaughn and station him at KCI with a direct line to Clark. Da plane!
[Reply]
In58men 08:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
onward and upward!!
This is the way
[Reply]
Otter 08:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefEd:
I’ve read several articles that mention Christian Kirk from the Jags. If we could make that deal work, I’m all for it. He’s solid…
This is my new favorite thing on the WR dilemma.
[Reply]
In58men 08:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by Otter:
This is my new favorite thing on the WR dilemma.
Heard his contract is not worth it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:43 AM Today
This site isn’t for people with Down syndrome

Edit: never mind you’re in the right place
[Reply]
kcbubb 09:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Conley runs forward. DRob probably still runs backwards (probably). Between the two I prefer Conley.
Agreed. Conley still looks like he has that 4.35 speed that got him drafted by the chiefs. I also like the effort he gives on special teams. Seeing Pickens jog those routes for the Steelers is a good contrast for the effort that Conley will give you. Conley did his best to chase down shenault on that special teams play. If Conley is giving that kind of effort on special teams, I think he’d give good effort for us and can also be a deep threat. Conley knows the system and he’d be my choice to bring in for two reasons.

Other WRs that we bring in will either be 1. too expensive or 2. won’t know the system. I don’t see veach spending big on the big name guys.
[Reply]
Mescalito345 09:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
That’s a great trade proposal. Maybe even add a second-round pick and a third-round pick.
[Reply]
Mescalito345 09:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
This site isn’t for people with Down syndrome

Edit: never mind you’re in the right place
What exactly is wrong with my idea, grasshopper?
[Reply]
tredadda 09:45 AM Today
That’s a great trade proposal. Maybe even add a second-round pick and a third-round pick.
What?
[Reply]
tredadda 09:48 AM Today
Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Tyreek, and who else?
Calvin Johnson, TO, Tim Brown, Fitzgerald, Harrison, Isaac Bruce, Cris Carter, Antonio Brown (before he went crazy). I would put all of them above Tyreek on my all time list and I only named a few.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 89
« First < 38788485868788 89 >
Up