ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 283
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 12:37 PM 10-02-2023
I’m out of here guys. Enjoy the season. Bills will take the AFC.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:44 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Unfortunately for you that is decided in the playoffs and your Mr. January tends to choke badly in the playoffs.

:-)
[Reply]
DRM08 12:48 PM 10-02-2023
Chiefs Planet is your version of Hotel California. You will never leave. :-)
[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:48 PM 10-02-2023
There is no way in hell you're leaving. You'll be back. The first weekend where the Bills win and the Chiefs lose you won't be able to stop yourself. GUARANTEED.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:51 PM 10-02-2023
Yes. It is.

And those of you who think holding a player in between the shoulder pads (breast plate) is legal, it is clear that you have never actually read the rule book.

NFL RULEBOOK

ARTICLE 3. ILLEGAL BLOCK BY OFFENSIVE PLAYER

It is a foul if an offensive blocker:

Use his hands or arms to materially restrict or alter the defender’s path or angle of pursuit. It is a foul regardless of whether the blocker’s hands are inside or outside the frame of the defender’s body.

This went on for nearly 5 seconds. Everyone outside of Chiefs fans know what it is.
It's clear you've never played tackle football at any level. Holding happens and could be called on every snap. The refs will only call it if it's blatant, otherwise the game would drag on forever.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:53 PM 10-02-2023
TreDavious is out of here guys. Enjoy the season.

The #Bills Tre’Davious White is feared to have suffered a right torn Achilles on Sunday against the Dolphins.

Read below for how an Achilles injury occurs, rehab timeline, what his performance may look like upon return, & career outlook. #BillsMafia https://t.co/HqfCZlnEHl

— Banged Up Bills (@BangedUpBills) October 2, 2023

[Reply]
Bearcat 12:55 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Chiefs Planet is your version of Hotel California. You will never leave. :-)
I look forward to the next Bills mult that posts links to Bills Stats tweets with a good old aw shucks Chiefs are great when Mahomes isn't throwing interceptions backhanded attitude, using the same email as the other accounts and posting from the same location when they forget to turn on their VPN first.... that guy will probably be a lot smarter and know something about football.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:03 PM 10-02-2023
lol you're mad
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:11 PM 10-02-2023
Horse crap.

Look up the Diggs 50 yard TD yesterday. The flag was on the ground while the ball was in the air.

You guys are incapable of admitting the Chiefs got away with one lol.
Tell you what sparky, you admit that you're a mult and we'll admit that the Chiefs could have gotten called for a holdin penalty while Johnson repeatedly slapped Taylor in the helmet (which btw is also a penalty so at worst it would have been offsetting)
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:13 PM 10-02-2023
Awww c'mon sugar tits! Don't take your ball and run home just because your smack is weak and you're team will inevitably lose in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:14 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Awww c'mon sugar tits! Don't take your ball and run home just because your smack is weak and you're team will inevitably lose in the playoffs.
The fuck are you trying to convince him to stay for?
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 01:18 PM 10-02-2023
OK, see you next seasom.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:23 PM 10-02-2023
Do we still take a knee if there is no cart
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:25 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Squishy Snatch:
The **** are you trying to convince him to stay for?
We all know that he's not leaving. He'll lurk for a month or so and then create a new terrible mult. Why go to the trouble?
[Reply]
Lzen 01:26 PM 10-02-2023
I Dont Care Go Away GIFfrom I Dont Care GIFs

[Reply]
Page 88 of 283
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Up