ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 199
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
booyaf2 05:03 PM 03-23-2022
Maybe the AFCCG halftime feud was between Mahomes and Hill and that is why he is a Dolphin
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:05 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Save it.

It's all about the money. You're exactly right. The Chiefs took a chance on you, they made your dreams come true, they stood by you every step of the way. Even when everybody else was trying to tear you down.

You were in the perfect system, with the perfect coach, and the perfect quarterback. And you threw it all away for money and ego.

I appreciate all the memories. I really do. He was my second favorite player on this team besides Mahomes. But as of this moment, Tyreek Hill is dead to me as a player. He's no longer a Kansas City Chief.

And **** everyone who in the NFL who isn't a Kansas City Chief.

Long way of saying; **** you Tyreek.
Hell yeah man.

He wanted to get paid. Ha. Please. He's just greedy. He won't even be able to spend all that money. **** him

People are idiots if they think negotiations didn't go seriously wrong and it was just about money. No way Chiefs trade him that quick unless he seriously pissed them off.

He didn't want to be here. It is pretty obvious.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03-23-2022, 05:05 PM
This message has been deleted by suzzer99.
comochiefsfan 05:05 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by SupDock:
The chiefs provided an offense designed to give him success. This gave him the value to receive the huge contract he just got.

If he went to the dolphins 3 years ago is he signing this contract today?
Of course he is.

JFC guys. Tyreek has probably the greatest combination of straight line speed and fast twitch quickness in league history. He would've been a superstar regardless of where he played.

I really would've been able to come to terms with this had this been Chris Jones or even honestly Kelce due to his age. But Tyreek's skill set is so unique, and i'm talking once in the history of the league unique, that I just don't get this move.

At least not for the return we got. I would've demanded 2 firsts. But it is what it is now.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:05 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Bullshit.

This came down to cash, not cap.

Clark didn't want to fork over the 50m bag.
Incorrect again.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:06 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
$23.85m/year average over four years.
same difference

clark = cheap
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:07 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Hell yeah man.

He won't even be able to spend all that money. **** him
If there's one thing I've learned following athletes, it's that this is rarely true.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:07 PM 03-23-2022
Chris "Zero Playoff Sacks" Jones taking up $29 million in cap space feels especially sickening today.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:07 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Hey bundle of sticks!

You haven’t sucked Dieter’s cock as much as Mecole’s…you need to gobble him up to get him actually “on the team”!!!!

Dumb bundle of sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have a piece of paper with staylor26 written on your wall above your bed?
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:08 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
same difference

clark = cheap
Actually you might be right. The cap hits only add up to $90.4m. I wonder where the other $5m comes from?

Ah I see - it's dead cap if they cut him after 4 years.

So it is that $95.4m total against the cap.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:08 PM 03-23-2022
Chris "Zero Playoff Sacks" Jones taking up $29 million in cap space feels especially sickening today.
I wonder what we could even trade him for right now.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:09 PM 03-23-2022

He should be traded. I’m not sure anyone is taking on that albatross of a contract though. He plays when he wants & then disappears.

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:10 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
If there's one thing I've learned following athletes, it's that this is rarely true.
Lol.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:10 PM 03-23-2022
Clark didn't want to give Tyreek Hill $50m today. That is what this boils down to.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:11 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Do you have a piece of paper with staylor26 written on your wall above your bed?

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:11 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He should be traded. I’m not sure anyone is taking on that albatross of a contract though. He plays when he wants & then disappears.

He should've been traded after the Super Bowl and then used the picks from that to draft his replacement and the money we spent on him to pay Tyreek.

So fucking stupid in hindsight that it's mind boggling. Obviously none of us saw him being this fucking useless or Tyreek leaving so it's revisionist history at this point of course.
[Reply]
Page 86 of 199
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Up