ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 86
« First < 36768283848586
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
TEX 10:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
Money shouldn’t be an option, we never overpay for player's. I think given the historical season this team could have, it’s time to write a big check for once.
Im all in. BUT, Im sure Veach & Co. aren't.

But we have written big checks to keep core players...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:20 AM Today
Wut? It has next to nothing to do with the Chiefs. Trading Hill saves them what, 11 million over the next 2 years? That contract was designed to either cut or extend him at 2026, so that's irrelevant. Unless the Chiefs are willing to give them a massive haul, almost equivalent to what we ended up giving for him, Hill is going to be a Dolphin.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 10:24 AM Today
Money shouldn’t be an option, we never overpay for player's. I think given the historical season this team could have, it’s time to write a big check for once.
Chris and Creed say hello....
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 10:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by Balto:
Miami would have in dead money:

This year: About $40M
2025: $28M
2026: $15.6M
2027: $2.8M
2028: $1.4M

Trading team cost:

This year: About $1.5M
2025: $11.8M
2026: $35.9M, ZERO Guaranteed
I'd say that qualifies as "highly tradeable"
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 10:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Too many mouths to feed there I think

Probably no Brown unfortunately, if they did somehow go down this road with Tyreek

But to be honest if they aren’t gonna do it this year, I don’t see much point in trading for him next year
I'm not sure about too many mouths, considering our injuries this year. That lineup would give us one of the better WR cores in the league though for cheap!

Tyreek - $11.5m
Rice - Rookie Deal
Brown - Team Friendly Deal #2
Worthy - Rookie Deal
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
I'd say that qualifies as "highly tradeable"
No way Miami wants to eat all that dead money.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:39 AM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
No way Miami wants to eat all that dead money.
No shit, especially for a still elite player. It's just a fucking dumb scenario floated by a glorified shit poster.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:40 AM Today
The Tyreek thing isn't happening, I doubt the Cooper thing even does, it'll end up being something people consider underwhelming like Demarcus Robinson.
[Reply]
Tonka83 11:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Andy likes troubled wrs? I don’t think I’d like this but what about George Pickens? He’s an idiot. lol…. Forget him learning the playbook. Just let him run go routes, hitches and crossers.

https://larrybrownsports.com/footbal...cowboys/640310

https://x.com/bepryor/status/1844393...rning-behavior
Brooke Pryor at it again I see.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 11:57 AM Today
Given how we handled the Saints I still hope that they add someone at WR,but I’m sure they’re not going to pay much.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
Given how we handled the Saints I still hope that they add someone at WR,but I’m sure they’re not going to pay much.
To assume that JuJu will stay healthy to be relied upon for the duration of this season/postseason run, like he was in that Saints game… not realistic.
[Reply]
kccrow 12:32 PM Today
I'd love if they made a strong play for Alec Pierce from Indy but I find it doubtful.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:39 PM Today
There’s zero guarantee we win the SB even with Reek. Don’t mortgage the future years with the best to play the game, when we should be playing for a SB every season with Burtanomics!!
[Reply]
tredadda 01:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Oops. Yes, Chris Conley. I was watching the Seahawks 9ers game and shenault returned a kick for a touchdown. Right before shenault scores, Chris Conley almost caught him from behind and he came flying in out of nowhere. Conley can still fly.
Conley runs forward. DRob probably still runs backwards (probably). Between the two I prefer Conley.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
There’s zero guarantee we win the SB even with Reek. Don’t mortgage the future years with the best to play the game, when we should be playing for a SB every season with Burtanomics!!
^ This
[Reply]
Page 86 of 86
« First < 36768283848586
Up