ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 85
« First < 35758182838485
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kareem Hunt Thread*****
Dante84 08:38 PM 04-28-2017
Updates to come.

[Reply]
Bwana 10:14 AM Today
Needless to say, the Chiefs made the right call, pulling him out of his recliner. He has looked good.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Needless to say, the Chiefs made the right call, pulling him out of his recliner. He has looked good.
It saddens me he ever left
[Reply]
Smed1065 03:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
How dare you make a statement on a message board based on what you knew at the time?!?!?
Knew? OK.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
It saddens me he ever left
The 3 SB trophies soften the blow for me quite a bit, but yeah...will always wonder what kind of numbers our offense could've put up with Kareem carrying the rock through his prime.

But he certainly has been a nice addition so far, glad Clark forgave him.
[Reply]
TEX 04:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
The 3 SB trophies soften the blow for me quite a bit, but yeah...will always wonder what kind of numbers our offense could've put up with Kareem carrying the rock through his prime.

Would he have made the HOF? Probably so.
[Reply]
neech 04:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:

Well, Clark was between a rock and a hard place so that kind of forced him to make amends.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
NOOOO this isn't possible I read on here from a bunch of dickbags he was WASHED
Well from the outside looking in based on his stats sure looked like it until we learned he was playing injured last year. Then I changed my tune before the first game he had in Chiefs uni again.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:51 PM Today
What little long speed he ever had is mostly gone, but he can still be very productive

Dude averaged 4.9 ypc coming off the couch with just one week to knock the rust off and get acclimated to the new team... just wait until week 9-10 when he has a better feel for this offense and its linemen

His longest run against LA was 10, look for those longest gains per game to start becoming 15-20 yarders on the reg very soon... its quite possible his addition saves the season if he keeps trending upward, he can help hold down the fort while we get the receiver room settled and get Pacheco back soon
[Reply]
Page 85 of 85
« First < 35758182838485
Up