ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 85
« First < 34748081828384 85 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:11 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Your vagina is large and bloody. Please stop waving it around in this thread about Rashee Rice.
Bwahahaha case closed :-)
[Reply]
Smed1065 06:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Bwahahaha someone's mad!!..and of course you justify the treatment Tyreek got and ignored the two coaches getting pushed :-)
OMG pushed 2 coaches. Idiot.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:02 PM Yesterday
Nick Wright is predicting Tyreek will return to the kingdom.

"Here's all I know," Wright said on his FS1 sports talk show First Things First. "One, he clearly misses home - which is Kansas City. Two, he has an incredibly tradable contract, certainly in the offseason, even right now, but I don't think it will happen right now. And three, Miami, come this offseason, could be in a bit of a crossroads, pending how bad the defense looks throughout the rest of the year, what Tua's (Tagovailoa) actual health is. You know, all of these things. They put a lot of eggs in this year and last year's basket from a salary cap perspective. So, I said it a week ago and I will say it again, I believe Tyreek Hill is going to play another football game for the Kansas City Chiefs. I still do not think it is happening this season, because I don't think Miami is going to wave the white flag prior to the trade deadline this season. But, it is definitely something. He wants to come back to Kansas City, I feel confident in that."
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:06 PM Yesterday
2025 WR Core?

Tyreek Hill
Rashee Rice
Marquise Brown
Xavier Worthy
JuJu Smith-Schuster
Justin Watson
Mecole Hardman
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
2025 WR Core?

Tyreek Hill
Rashee Rice
Marquise Brown
Xavier Worthy
JuJu Smith-Schuster
Justin Watson
Mecole Hardman

Too many mouths to feed there I think

Probably no Brown unfortunately, if they did somehow go down this road with Tyreek

But to be honest if they aren’t gonna do it this year, I don’t see much point in trading for him next year
[Reply]
kcbubb 09:36 PM Yesterday
What about Mike Conley? He’s still super fast, knows the offense and he’s improved as a receiver. I’d take him for cheap.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:26 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Probably no Brown unfortunately, if they did somehow go down this road with Tyreek

But to be honest if they aren’t gonna do it this year, I don’t see much point in trading for him next year
Yeah, if you trade for Hill (highly unlikely but worth a “big swing” type move, as BV calls it.

With Tyreek, Rice and Worthy on the roster, guys like Juju, Watson, Mecole and Hollywood would only return if no market for them opened up in free agency. None of them are under contract with us after this year.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:26 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
What about Mike Conley? He’s still super fast, knows the offense and he’s improved as a receiver. I’d take him for cheap.
Chris?
[Reply]
carcosa 12:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Chris?
No I think we should trade with the Minnesota Timberwolves for veteran point guard Mike Conley
[Reply]
O.city 06:53 AM Today
Don't sign Hollywood again, go elsewhere.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Nick Wright is predicting Tyreek will return to the kingdom.

"Here's all I know," Wright said on his FS1 sports talk show First Things First. "One, he clearly misses home - which is Kansas City. Two, he has an incredibly tradable contract, certainly in the offseason, even right now, but I don't think it will happen right now. And three, Miami, come this offseason, could be in a bit of a crossroads, pending how bad the defense looks throughout the rest of the year, what Tua's (Tagovailoa) actual health is. You know, all of these things. They put a lot of eggs in this year and last year's basket from a salary cap perspective. So, I said it a week ago and I will say it again, I believe Tyreek Hill is going to play another football game for the Kansas City Chiefs. I still do not think it is happening this season, because I don't think Miami is going to wave the white flag prior to the trade deadline this season. But, it is definitely something. He wants to come back to Kansas City, I feel confident in that."
im going to cum
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

What if/when we threepeat? Then we add Reek? 4peat would be on the menu!
[Reply]
Lzen 07:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Andy likes troubled wrs? I don’t think I’d like this but what about George Pickens? He’s an idiot. lol…. Forget him learning the playbook. Just let him run go routes, hitches and crossers.

https://larrybrownsports.com/footbal...cowboys/640310

https://x.com/bepryor/status/1844393...rning-behavior
That guy is talented and many on CP were mad that we didn't get him. He obviously would have been a way better pick than Skyye. Still, he seems to be a big time head case. We don't need locker room issues/cancer.
[Reply]
VAChief 07:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Don't sign Hollywood again, go elsewhere.
He's going to be more affordable than anyone else in FA. Having both HB and Worthy gives you flexibility in case of injury. Depending on what happens to Rice, I would look for another solid possession receiver who doesn't break the bank. Depending on what JuJu looks like the rest of this season he might be a good option too. That is a big depend, but if he is healthy and productive why not? Teams won't be as inclined to compete for him after he failed in NE and may view his his success here related more to the system. Hardman isn't going to be getting any better offers again either.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by VAChief:
He's going to be more affordable than anyone else in FA. Having both HB and Worthy gives you flexibility in case of injury. Depending on what happens to Rice, I would look for another solid possession receiver who doesn't break the bank. Depending on what JuJu looks like the rest of this season he might be a good option too. That is a big depend, but if he is healthy and productive why not? Teams won't be as inclined to compete for him after he failed in NE and may view his his success here related more to the system. Hardman isn't going to be getting any better offers again either.
I'd like to see us sign Hollywood next season too, I think he'll come back affordable after this year.
[Reply]
Page 84 of 85
« First < 34748081828384 85 >
Up