ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 339
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133183 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Swanman 07:54 AM 01-07-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
They didn't make Ziggler, Wyatt, Owens, or Ambrose. WWE only has themselves to blame.
It will be interesting what they do with the influx of New Japan talent. If they all go straight to the main roster, Gallows and Anderson are the best tag team and could make for a great heel/heel rivalry with New Day. Styles and Nakamura can flat out go in the ring but may need someone to talk for them.
[Reply]
mcaj22 08:00 AM 01-07-2016
apparently Cena might miss Wrestlemania so they needed to sign some talent and fast
[Reply]
loochy 08:51 AM 01-07-2016
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
apparently Cena might miss Wrestlemania so they needed to sign some talent and fast
Quick! Sign a Stone Cold/Rock/Shawn Michaels/HHH/Undertaker match!
[Reply]
Jerm 09:26 AM 01-07-2016
I wish Vince had the balls to write people off of TV for a while...really can't afford to with the injuries though. I'd have the Bullet Club/Nak come in with Balor as the leader, beat the shit outta everyone, "injure" Ambrose and Reigns, continue to run rough shot over the roster...boom Shield reunion once Rollins is healthy and you have your hot new feud for a year or so. You can always add in an Orton or Cena once they're healthy again too.
[Reply]
loochy 09:27 AM 01-07-2016
I was considering Wrestlemania tickets this year since it will be very close to home.

I don't know though....I'm very meh about the product these days....
[Reply]
mcaj22 09:45 AM 01-07-2016
if they do something crazy like let AJ Styles win the Rumble I am getting Wrestlemania.

If they play it the usual and let Roman win I wont even bother
[Reply]
Swanman 10:57 AM 01-07-2016
Originally Posted by loochy:
I was considering Wrestlemania tickets this year since it will be very close to home.

Even a shitty Wrestlemania is still fun overall. I went to the one in Rosemont IL and it was a god awful card but was still fun. The highlights for me were 1) the crowd turning Mickie James face against Trish Stratus and 2) the relentless booing of Cena when he faced HHH. You almost hope for a really awful Mania because the crowd participation becomes absolutely hilarious.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:15 AM 01-07-2016
Originally Posted by Swanman:
Even a shitty Wrestlemania is still fun overall. I went to the one in Rosemont IL and it was a god awful card but was still fun. The highlights for me were 1) the crowd turning Mickie James face against Trish Stratus and 2) the relentless booing of Cena when he faced HHH. You almost hope for a really awful Mania because the crowd participation becomes absolutely hilarious.
Yeah, but you had the MITB match back when it was still novel and the Foley-Edge and Shawn-Vince spotfests.

I thought that was a perfectly decent mania.
[Reply]
Swanman 12:04 PM 01-07-2016
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Yeah, but you had the MITB match back when it was still novel and the Foley-Edge and Shawn-Vince spotfests.

I thought that was a perfectly decent mania.
It wasn't as awful as some but there were some real stinkers. The two title matches were garbage, with Rey Mysterio winning the one title and the Cena/HHH snoozefest. RVD winning the briefcase was fun and the Foley/Edge match was good. I think Undertaker beat Mark Henry that year in like 5 minutes in an awful match. I completely forgot about the HBK/Vince match.
[Reply]
TLO 12:24 PM 01-07-2016
I always enjoy RAW the next night.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:26 PM 01-07-2016
Originally Posted by loochy:

As said above, go to RAW the next night. Even if it's the worst show ever you'll have fun shitting on it.
[Reply]
mcaj22 12:46 PM 01-07-2016
case and point, still one of the best post mania RAWs ever:

[Reply]
mrroandrro 01:42 PM 01-07-2016
I took my son to WM 25 in Houston at Reliant. It was amazing. And I'm not a big fan. Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels was off the charts, the Cena look a like lining up the walkway was cool, Stone Cold HOF, Chris Rock. The best part though for me was Axxess the day before where my son my got to meet Kane who was his favorite wrestler and get his autograph on a DVD set, he called a match with JR which I have on a DVD, and getting a video of him walking down the aisle holding a championship belt with Undertaker theme on a mini Titontron behind him, among other things. Great bonding experience for me and my son that I will never forget.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 06:58 PM 01-24-2016
So will they fuck up the Royal Rumble 3 years in a row? Probably. My guess is HHH is #30 and wins the title because that f*ckery is exactly what they would do.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:00 PM 01-24-2016
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
So will they fuck up the Royal Rumble 3 years in a row? Probably. My guess is HHH is #30 and wins the title because that f*ckery is exactly what they would do.
Reigns, HHH, or Lesnar. Wyatt as the dark horse but doubt it. Let's see if this years Rumble ends as badly as the last 2 have.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 339
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133183 > Last »
Up