ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 166
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hunting type things.....
Iowanian 02:27 PM 10-02-2003
Its fall. Bow season has opened in at least Missouri and Iowania. I thought we could discuss related topics. Tips, braggin', near misses....

relay your hunting stories, pics and tips here.

anti hunting types.....find another corner to squat in.
[Reply]
btlook1 06:15 PM 11-19-2011
Had this bad boy show up this week..NICE
Attached: deer cam 1611.jpg (131.8 KB) 
[Reply]
seclark 04:57 PM 11-20-2011
nice little 9 pointer my son shot in our timber behind the house
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 04:59 PM 11-20-2011
Made a nice lookin mount.
[Reply]
seclark 05:00 PM 11-20-2011
nother shot
[Reply]
seclark 05:03 PM 11-20-2011
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
Made a nice lookin mount.
he came down w/a 12 pack for me this morning. i had it skinned and almost boned by time he got here. ground it all up w/bacon ends and got it in the freezer. he spent the last 3 hours skinning the head...you see it?:-)
ernie told him he'd just tossed it back in the woods and let the squirrels eat it.
sec
[Reply]
Iowanian 05:08 PM 11-20-2011
Nice deer sec.

I'm getting skunked. Haven't been in a tree for 4 days due to obligations and other considerations. Trailcam of huge bucks appear the day after I sit a spot pretty much every time. I've only seen 1 true shooter in November.

I did make 3 gallons of pie friday night, so I guess I have that going for me.
[Reply]
seclark 05:15 PM 11-20-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Nice deer sec.

I'm getting skunked. Haven't been in a tree for 4 days due to obligations and other considerations. Trailcam of huge bucks appear the day after I sit a spot pretty much every time. I've only seen 1 true shooter in November.

I did make 3 gallons of pie friday night, so I guess I have that going for me.
yeah, i never fired a shot...saw some nice ones. same old same old. had a great time. both sons down in the woods. i think i'm more of a guide anymore.
sec
[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:21 PM 11-20-2011
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Y'all killer types need to work the runways at KCI/MCI; we land yesterday on 19-R and there are three (1 being a nice buck!!) standing off to the side as we break. Either that or they need a cattle catcher on these planes...
Omaha's airport Has a paid employee that rides around on a Honda 4 wheeler with a 22 mag & shoots animals. Mostly turkeys along the end of the runway next to the Missouri river.
[Reply]
Dunit35 05:24 PM 11-20-2011
No luck yet. Season started yesterday so I went to my bros land. We watched several does with one being pretty decent and one six pt small buck. I have probably eight more chances to get a buck or doe before season ends.

I'm using a Remington model 700 .270. It's my father in laws, he gave me 20 year old ammo. I'm thinking I want to upgrade and get better ammo. The bullet tips seem flattened out. Anybody recommend a good .270 round? I'd like to take it to the range tomorrow to make sure it's the perfect round.
[Reply]
Gonzo 05:28 PM 11-20-2011
Had a decision to make today, go out to bag a deer or pheasant hunt. Fuck it, wanted to see the dogs work, didn't feel like not seeing any deer worth shooting.
It was a good choice. Popped a couple birds then called game and parks on some assholes road hunting for deer.
They caught em, too.
Suck it, you unethical cocksuckers. Enjoy losing your weapons.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:31 PM 11-20-2011
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Had a decision to make today, go out to bag a deer or pheasant hunt. Fuck it, wanted to see the dogs work, didn't feel like not seeing any deer worth shooting.
It was a good choice. Popped a couple birds then called game and parks on some assholes road hunting for deer.
They caught em, too.
Suck it, you unethical cocksuckers. Enjoy losing your weapons.
Posted via Mobile Device
That was me asshole
[Reply]
brett 05:42 PM 11-20-2011
i hunt with a spear, like a man and even then i barely get a rush cuz its a WEAPON!! killing an animal with a weapon is not cool!
[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:54 PM 11-20-2011
Originally Posted by brett:
i hunt with a spear, like a man and even then i barely get a rush cuz its a WEAPON!! killing an animal with a weapon is not cool!
Killing a human with one is
[Reply]
Gonzo 05:55 PM 11-20-2011
***trying to avoid spear-chucker reference***
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
seclark 05:58 PM 11-20-2011
blow it out your ass, brett. go find bump and exchange haircut ideas.
sec
[Reply]
Page 83 of 166
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133 > Last »
Up