Kiimo 02:16 PM 09-17-2024
I admit I never thought it would happen

bring back Hill
[Reply]
Mecca 02:17 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:

bring back Hill

I still think that will eventually happen but it'll be at the end of his career, he'll come back and finish out.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:19 PM 09-17-2024

bring back Hill
I still don't think we've seen the last of Tyreek.

The extension pushes the timeline back a little, but I think he's a guy we see come back for one last ride.

Looks like he's a UFA in 2027. He'd be 33 with career earnings of around $180 million.

So he'll need a job to stay out of bankruptcy and pay for those kids. We can probably come up with $8-10 million for him by then.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 02:20 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
CEH
:-) at everyone forgetting that CEH even exists… me included.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:23 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

The extension pushes the timeline back a little, but I think he's a guy we see come back for one last ride.

Looks like he's a UFA in 2027. He'd be 33 with career earnings of around $180 million.

So he'll need a job to stay out of bankruptcy and pay for those kids. We can probably come up with $8-10 million for him by then.
And Travis Kelce will be gone. Tyreek wanted the ball on every play, but Travis is Patrick’s favorite guy.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:28 PM 09-17-2024

Hill probably gets dealt before then and re-ups after getting dealt. The Dolphins will be starting yet another tear-down after 2024.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 02:53 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
What does the RB depth chart look like now?
Pop (IR)

Steele
Perine

CEH (IR)

50 Feet of crap

Hunt (PS)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:05 PM 09-17-2024
If we're signing Hunt, we have no expectations of seeing MEH back. Ever.

Because the kid will never have a cleaner path to salvaging an NFL career than he's going to have when he's eligible to return from the NFI list. And we've heard ZIP in that regard.

I think he's shut it down. He's done. He knows it, so does the team.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:52 PM 09-17-2024
{facepalm}

Wow. Yeah.

Man, I forgot about that dude FAST.
Not just you. I had to go ESPN to look at their roster as I couldn’t remember CEH either.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 04:09 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
What does the RB depth chart look like now?
AIDS.
[Reply]
Bump 04:10 PM 09-17-2024
I hope he plays how he did the last time he suited up for my favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
TEX 04:21 PM 09-17-2024
If we're signing Hunt, we have no expectations of seeing MEH back. Ever.

Because the kid will never have a cleaner path to salvaging an NFL career than he's going to have when he's eligible to return from the NFI list. And we've heard ZIP in that regard.

I think he's shut it down. He's done. He knows it, so does the team.
Hope so.
[Reply]
TEX 04:22 PM 09-17-2024

Well, I thought that way also, until the extension. Now, not o much.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:33 PM 09-17-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
In his defense that was two years ago and had Pacheco not been out for a good bit he would have never received the call.
You must have a COMPLETELY different definition of "burned bridge."
[Reply]
TEX 07:14 AM Yesterday

bring back Hill
Well, I thought it would happen, but I thought it would happen a bit differently. I thought after he got suspended that the Chiefs would bring him back. What screwed that all up is when Cleveland signed him. Once that happened, I changed my mind and figured he'd never be back in KC.

Im glad he's back, because I never wanted him gone in the first place. I just wanted him to acknowledge his mistakes, make amends, pay the penalty, get the help he needed, and resume his career in KC.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 84
« First < 33737980818283 84 >
Up