ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 345
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692132182 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:55 PM 01-06-2016
Cena blew out his shoulder and is having surgery w/ Dr. Andrews tomorrow.

That means that Mania is going to be without Cena, Orton, Rollins, Bryan, and Cesaro.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:02 PM 01-06-2016
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:

That means that Mania is going to be without Cena, Orton, Rollins, Bryan, and Cesaro.
What a disaster. I wonder who they are going to have to dust the cob webs off of now. Jericho would be one.
[Reply]
TLO 09:07 PM 01-06-2016
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
What a disaster. I wonder who they are going to have to dust the cob webs off of now. Jericho would be one.
I'm so sick of Jericho and his "surprise returns".
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:16 PM 01-06-2016
Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey:
I'm so sick of Jericho and his "surprise returns".
The last one bombed. They need some star power badly though.
[Reply]
Swanman 09:29 PM 01-06-2016

This is just fantasy booker nonsense, but if they did sign Styles, Gallows and Anderson, you join them up with Balor and have a Bullet Club invasion and make Nakamura an honorary member. Would never happen but would sure be fun.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:29 PM 01-06-2016
The last one bombed. They need some star power badly though.
With as much as they've crowed about selling out Cowboys stadium, they damn well better.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:32 PM 01-06-2016

Failure to make new stars and have the mid-card count for something. The booking focused on the top of the card to the detriment of almost everything else and a rash of injuries puts you in a bad position.

The only option that might make a huge impact is if Hunter and Vince swallow their pride, get down on their knees groveling, and basically beg Punk to come back for WM. Not gonna happen because they burnt that bridge but stranger things....
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:34 PM 01-06-2016
With as much as they've crowed about selling out Cowboys stadium, they damn well better.
Yep. I wouldn't be shocked to see Angle back, Sting get a match, HHH get a match and somehow get The Rock and Austin involved in the show. They may even use Goldberg.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:35 PM 01-06-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Failure to make new stars and have the mid-card count for something. The booking focused on the top of the card to the detriment of almost everything else and a rash of injuries puts you in a bad position.

The only option that might make a huge impact is if Hunter and Vince swallow their pride, get down on their knees groveling, and basically beg Punk to come back for WM. Not gonna happen because they burnt that bridge but stranger things....
Im not sure if Punk even could depending on his UFC contract but they BADLY need him.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:35 PM 01-06-2016
Yep. I wouldn't be shocked to see Angle back, Sting get a match, HHH get a match and somehow get The Rock and Austin involved in the show.
I don't think they would let Angle wrestle. Maybe make an appearance but the dude is done and all messed up physically. He could die in the ring at any moment.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:40 PM 01-06-2016
Are we sure Bryan can't work?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:42 PM 01-06-2016
Are we sure Bryan can't work?
He says his doctors have cleared him but WWE's haven't. Take that as you will.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:11 PM 01-06-2016
Yep. I wouldn't be shocked to see Angle back, Sting get a match, HHH get a match and somehow get The Rock and Austin involved in the show. They may even use Goldberg.
I would be pretty surprised if Sting came back after that neck surgery at his age.

And while getting Rock and Austin involved in the show will draw a pop, people aren't going to buy tickets unless they're in a match, which is probably only possible for Rocky.

I'm sure HHH will work a match regardless, because he's HHH.

But Goldberg never could work and he hasn't worked in over a decade.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:17 PM 01-06-2016
I would be pretty surprised if Sting came back after that neck surgery at his age.

And while getting Rock and Austin involved in the show will draw a pop, people aren't going to buy tickets unless they're in a match, which is probably only possible for Rocky.

I'm sure HHH will work a match regardless, because he's HHH.

But Goldberg never could work and he hasn't worked in over a decade.
They didn't make Ziggler, Wyatt, Owens, or Ambrose. WWE only has themselves to blame.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:18 PM 01-06-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
They didn't make Ziggler, Wyatt, Owens, or Ambrose. WWE only has themselves to blame.
I don't disagree at all for the blame, but Owens is far from a lost cause at this point.
[Reply]
Page 82 of 345
« First < 32727879808182 8384858692132182 > Last »
Up